Sounds good, went to one in 2004 when I was down there, Ar. crowds are some of the best, they stay till the last track is played and I mean everyone, it is sick as hell.
we are having another Moonpark!
Collapse
X
-
Re: we are having another Moonpark!
Sounds good, went to one in 2004 when I was down there, Ar. crowds are some of the best, they stay till the last track is played and I mean everyone, it is sick as hell.Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here? -
Re: we are having another Moonpark!
Ok for a start where/what is Ezeiza
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: we are having another Moonpark!
Ezeiza is the name of the International Airport
"vision over visibility" Paul HewsonComment
-
Re: we are having another Moonpark!
not confirmed yet.... but looks like it's truehttp://www.myspace.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.facebook.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.soundcloud.com/hernancattaneo
Comment
-
Re: we are having another Moonpark!
fingers crossed to see this happen.
some of the international ms crew need to come this one.Comment
-
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: we are having another Moonpark!
arielus..... record it buddy! and share with us.
happy to hear moonpark might be back. i have fond memories listening to a lot of big djs' sets from moonpark!Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
-
http://www.myspace.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.facebook.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.soundcloud.com/hernancattaneo
Comment
-
http://www.myspace.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.facebook.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.soundcloud.com/hernancattaneo
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: we are having another Moonpark!
^^^Thank you I will definitely do that !!
To arielus, It's really short notice for this, but I have said for years that this was my EDM ambition . This may be the last chance , so yes seriously. ! Definitely not locked in yet. But very high in my priorities. Life's too short not grab the opportunities.
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment