and then downstairs will be System_CedricGervais_May10_WEB.jpg
I'm a finalist!!!
Collapse
X
-
I'm a finalist!!!
In a DJ Battle!
System_DJBattle_May10_WEB.jpg
and then downstairs will be System_CedricGervais_May10_WEB.jpgTags: None -
Comment
-
Re: I'm a finalist!!!
^^^ yeah on http://soundcloud.com/r-masie
you can grab my entry
i used the last 30 min of WEEKEND WARM UP SHOW 2-5-10 (R-Masie Guest Mix)
for my entry
there is also a cool 90 min tag mix on there with Jake C
I will upload another live mix soon from my last event that was on 5/8
Comment
-
Re: I'm a finalist!!!
Congratulations!! Good to se you moving onward and upward !!
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: I'm a finalist!!!
thatīs good news! go and kick some asses there!Itīs a spiritual thing!
feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/currentComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment