great stuff this is, brother. you are the man. keep 'em coming! take care bob.
Don't Lick The Spoon
Collapse
X
-
Re: Don't Lick The Spoon
great stuff this is, brother. you are the man. keep 'em coming! take care bob.(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ )))) -
Re: Don't Lick The Spoon
Thanks, all of you. I appreciate your kind words. I've had a good few months of strife dealing with a medical problem that has left me unable to walk for most of the time so been away from here and been away from buying / playing records too.
Truth be told there have been times when i've about fuckin had enough...................
Odd setback here and there but on the whole things are moving in the right direction again. It's been a long haul though i gotta tell you.
I put this set together a good while ago now but didn't really have it in me to post it (or anything else) due to just feeling pretty shite generally.
An upturn in health meant an upturn in mood so i thought "what the fuck?"
I mean it when i say thank you, your positive vibes mean a lot to me. You lot make me think of this song;
Comment
-
Re: Don't Lick The Spoon
Sorry to hear that mate. I really hope you are on the mend and things start to pick up for you.Thanks, all of you. I appreciate your kind words. I've had a good few months of strife dealing with a medical problem that has left me unable to walk for most of the time so been away from here and been away from buying / playing records too.
Truth be told there have been times when i've about fuckin had enough...................
Odd setback here and there but on the whole things are moving in the right direction again. It's been a long haul though i gotta tell you.
I put this set together a good while ago now but didn't really have it in me to post it (or anything else) due to just feeling pretty shite generally.
An upturn in health meant an upturn in mood so i thought "what the fuck?"
I mean it when i say thank you, your positive vibes mean a lot to me. You lot make me think of this song;
You done a great job with this mix. Music is a wonderful drug,will always lift you from bad to good Bobjuice.
All the best and speedy recovery.

Comment
-
Re: Don't Lick The Spoon
Lovely mix mateCream Reunion, 1st Feb 2014 - X-Press 2, Quivver, Charlie May, Guy Ornadel, Paul Bleasdale.
https://www.facebook.com/events/267258803421520/Comment
-
Re: Don't Lick The Spoon
Thanks Mike! Will check it out
Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: Don't Lick The Spoon
Thanks Garry, yeah onward and upward i hope. cheers
thanks, glad you liked it!
Please do Jon, let me know what you think mate
cheersComment
-
Comment
-
-
Re: Don't Lick The Spoon
haha - enjoy Hazvag
Thank you Stephen, i appreciate that
You're welcome, Enjoy Michael
You're very welcome as always Ribs and if you enjoyed it then cool. Thanks mateComment
-
Re: Don't Lick The Spoon
Great mix mike!
Superb tracks as always...and furthermore, great build to it--very well laid out mix! Definitely will have this on repeat for the next week or 2
much thanks for postingComment
-
Re: Don't Lick The Spoon
So this has been playing on my ipod for the past week on my way to work i have a long commute and mixes above an hour are perfect for it .
I have to say I was very surprised , this mix is fucking awesome absolutly way better than the a " nasty piece of work" though i should not compare them becuase the genres are completly different , but I remmber that one was great too ... i mean andre lodeman dude
anyhow I like the track selection , and how fresh you keep it with the programing just when you think this will fall into a boring monotonous moment you keep thing interesting like for example you get funky on minute 21 nice tune btw . , I was also surprised that you didnt include any banger ... which i have noticed you include in most of your mixes . there are a lot of tunes here that i would like to know the name of any chance of a tracklist my dear Vagjuice
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment