If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Mercury Server members, my best friend "Josh Hand" is raising money to cover the cost of a funeral for a friend of his. Basically, his friend was killed in a car accident by a guy being chased by the police driving 100 mph. This happened 2 weeks ago. Josh is a musician and wrote a song to play at his friend Amanda's funeral and student loans. Amanda's father does not have very much money as he has had to pay for a funeral for his wife and his mother this year already... The following song has brought purpose to Amanda's fathers life and he is surviving all of this thanks to my friend Josh's song and help.
Josh was able to raise over $500 after playing this song at the opening of a concert in West Palm Beach this past Friday.
Thank you for taking the time to watch the video, and listen to Josh's song for Amanda. Josh is going to take the song to an organization and show them the number of hits it's received in order to setup a fund for Amanda's father.
Re: Please watch video... thanks (warning, very sad)
^yah man, he's raised almost $1,000 in 2 weeks for Amanda's Dad...josh has only been working as a musician for about 4 months now... I'm really glad he's in song writing mode because it's really helped Amanda's Dad alot... he calls Josh like every day and is taking his song to radio stations, etc.
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
Re: Please watch video... thanks (warning, very sad)
^^ +2
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
Re: Please watch video... thanks (warning, very sad)
Wow really? I'll send you each the info right away, you guys are seriously great!
Update on Josh, he's got a demo out with 4 songs on it... I'm helping him with his website and marketing and helping him keep his spirits up...thanks to all his good friends that are there for him, he's gonna be fine I can see...
His new song "forward thinking" is really good, I'll post it once I get the green light from him.
Re: Please watch video... thanks (warning, very sad)
For anyone who would like to make a donation to Glen Taylor, Amanda's father, send a donation to JoshuaScottHand@gmail.com using paypal. Your support truly is priceless in times like these, and I deeply appreciate those of you who are so willing to help. If you cannot afford to donate monetarily, your thoughts and kind words are also sincerely appreciated. Send me a PM if you would like to send Glen a card instead.
Re: Please watch video... thanks (warning, very sad)
You need to clean out some pms
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment