^^Nice one mate.
Sasha - THE ESSENTIAL MIX ARCHIVE Thread
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Sasha - THE ESSENTIAL MIX ARCHIVE Thread
EM079 - Live @ Que Club, Birmingham, UK 5-28-95 - 80 minutes
EM102 - Live @ Que Club, Birmingham, UK 11-5-95 - 75 minutes
079
Live @ Que Club, Birmingham, UK 5-28-95 - 80 minutes
FILE LINK NEEDED
01. bt - Trippin' The Light Fantastic
02. Microman - Microhouse (More Than 14 Min Mix)
03. Hal 9000 - Stoopid (Stuff & Nonsense)(108 Grand Remix)
04. Count Indigo - Unknown Love (Evo Dub)
05. Speedy J - G Spot (J-Spot Mix)
06. Blue Amazon - The Blessings
07. bt - Loving You More (bt Garden Of Ima Dub)
08. bt - Loving You More (bt Primordial Sound 12" Vocal Mix)
09. Tilt - I Dream (Quivver Casa De Angeles Mix)
10. Bump - I'm Rushin' (Bump '95 Mix)
11. Mozaic - Sing It (The Hallelujah Song)(Quivver Dirty Dub)
102
Live @ Que Club, Birmingham, UK 11-5-95 - 75 minutes
Essential Selection Tour
FILE LINK NEEDED
01. Phoenix - Rise Up
02. Tom Wilson - Techno Cat (Perplexer Mix)
03. Angel Moraes - Heaven Knows (I Can't Understand)(Galvatron Dub)
04. Zee - Dreamtime (Quivver Vocal Mix)
05. Evolution - Look Up The Light (Quivver To The Vocal Mix)
06. Fluke - Tosh (Cosh Mix)
07. Fade - Seperation (I Need Your Love Mix)
08. Mozaic - Rays Of The Rising Sun (Dekkard & Dane Mach Dub)
09. e-N - The Horn Ride (Dubfire Faraway Dub)
10. Minds Of Men - Brand New Day (Dekkard & Dane Meltdown Dub)
BEST THREAD EVER - Vote Now @ Top of thread
I request these two. sbando is gonna get them up sometime soon, and they should be best quality ever received!
I'm Rushin' 95 & Heaven Knows Dub
Comment
-
Re: Sasha - THE ESSENTIAL MIX ARCHIVE Thread
102
Live @ Que Club, Birmingham, UK 11-5-95 - 75 minutes
Essential Selection Tour
02. Tom Wilson - Techno Cat (Perplexer Mix)
Superwave, it wasn't the Perplexer mix he played. This was a f-up on the original Radio 1 tracklist and doesn't seem to have ever been corrected. It's even on DJSASHA.com wrongly as well. The mix he played was the Headroom Remix. You can listen to it here.
I've got both the Que Club EMs on tape from when they were first broadcast on Radio 1 and I just listened to this one again to double check.Comment
-
Re: Sasha - THE ESSENTIAL MIX ARCHIVE Thread
Wow! I can't belive Sasha's done 25 EM's over the years! I can't believe that I only had 8 of them in my collection. Awesome job on this thread superwave!!!Comment
-
Re: Sasha - THE ESSENTIAL MIX ARCHIVE Thread
1995-11-25 - Sasha: Essential Mix (Live @ The Arches, Glasgow) - My New Rip
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QWM0P5GDreally thanks sbando for this1995-05-21 Essential Mix (No.80) - Sasha [New conversion]
http://hotfile.com/dl/40947892/92fb7...Sasha.mp3.html
........ ....... what are the difference in those two ?¿, ..... one is only sasha and the other te full essmix ?¿
thanks !
edit: wuouww sorry, different essmixes really ? ....... .. the no.80 archive is only sasha ¿Comment
-
-
Re: Sasha - THE ESSENTIAL MIX ARCHIVE Thread
I'll share them, sooner or later, even sooner, if I remember. I was burned out when I uploaded the 300th EM (400+ mb) and people complained
.
Heya, Derm!oh do fuck off you cretin╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚Comment
-
Re: Sasha - THE ESSENTIAL MIX ARCHIVE Thread
Check out this link for the essential mixes! http://thenine.ca/essential/Comment
-
Re: Sasha - THE ESSENTIAL MIX ARCHIVE Thread
1994 EM on : here are some more detailed IDs
01. Yothu Yindi - Timeless Land (Leftfield Vocal Mix) [Mushroom Records | Yothu003]
02. General Base - Poison (Chemical Rush-Remix by Paul Van Dyk) [Next Records | NTR 030 93]sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
-
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment