Err no I don't know where the title came from. Did someone else have it? It's very familiar. I assume it's because I post so much in the boob thread.
Shanghai
Collapse
X
-
Re: Shanghai
Err no I don't know where the title came from. Did someone else have it? It's very familiar. I assume it's because I post so much in the boob thread.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head. -
Re: Shanghai
I saw it on skahound's
Maybe it's what you get when you get to 10,000
Not everything is about the boob thread
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Shanghai
Oh but the user title came on a few posts past 10k though, not at 10,001. Damn I thought I finally had a custom title

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Shanghai
Well maybe it is about the boob thread.
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Shanghai
Loving all of the pics! Looks like a fun city to explore...lots of hidden spots here & there. I think you'll enjoy living there.

Comment
-
Re: Shanghai
Really diggin this thread. Very nice pictures of Shanghai.
I'll be in Hong Kong from Sept. 1 - 7 and Shanghai from Sept. 7 - 14 for the world expo and just to generally check the city out. If anyones going to be in Shanghai around that time let me know. I'm going to try to brave some of the epic lines I've been hearing about at the expo in hopes of seeing a robot playing violin in the Japan pavilion
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Shanghai
I think we just opened another office in Shanghai, I might be there before the end of the year. I bloody hope so.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Shanghai
Really diggin this thread. Very nice pictures of Shanghai.
I'll be in Hong Kong from Sept. 1 - 7 and Shanghai from Sept. 7 - 14 for the world expo and just to generally check the city out. If anyones going to be in Shanghai around that time let me know. I'm going to try to brave some of the epic lines I've been hearing about at the expo in hopes of seeing a robot playing violin in the Japan pavilion
Awesome, hit me up when you guys are in town

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Shanghai
FFS! Now Demonoid is inaccessible without a VPN. What. The. Fuck.
FUUUUUUCK! I have to get out of this place.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Shanghai







i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment