33 minutes into Hernan's set and its just numbing. I cant feel anything I'm so into this track.
Mercuryserver 8th birthday (2010)
Collapse
X
-
Re: Mercuryserver 8th birthday
33 minutes into Hernan's set and its just numbing. I cant feel anything I'm so into this track.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me -
Re: Mercuryserver 8th birthday
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Mercuryserver 8th birthday
I am late as usual lol but during my Holidays I finally came around to listen to all of them properly as well. Till they got posted on our bday, I only flipped through them briefly to put the Jingles in. I have to agree to the comments made here, they all are special and were made/chosen with noticable care. Nick's mix is a showcase for progressive music, Hernan has made a very deep and emotional mix for us - something pretty different to what you normally hear from him - Jody has put together a vocal-heavy, melodic and sexy house/retro/Sounds of the 80ties mix and Fortiers mix tape from 1992 was quite a blast as well. For an old fartknocker like me, this was a very nice trip back to "the Days". Many thanks again to all the artists who found time to make mixes for the [ms] community. These ones will remain in my car and harddrive for a while on heavy rotation for sure.
Comment
-
Re: Mercuryserver 8th birthday
Also thanks to everybody who has helped to create the tracklists. I have just added them all to the initial posting. Only Jody's mix still has some ID's and the tracklists for Fortier's 1992 classic mix are missing. I know many tracks on it but I can't remember the names anymore. Besides the obvious Skyscraper from Underworld in the beginning of the mix of course.
Comment
-
Re: Mercuryserver 8th birthday
Here you go Tom.
Chris Fortier – PEAK RECORDS PROMO (1992)
Side A
Underworld – Skyscraper I Love You (Jam Scraper Mix)
Jaydee – Plastic Dreams
Soul Odyssey – Rapture
Dearboy – Greyclouds (Drum Club Mix)
Shakespear Sister – Black Sky (Underworld Remix 1)
Matrix - ?
Dub Funk ?
Side B
Havanna – Ethnic Prayer
Dcode – Odyssey
3rd Alternative – Sinister
Disco Evangelist – De Niro
The Alchemist – Digital Grooves
Bobby Konders – Nervous Acid
Bizarre Inc – Took My Love (Sure Is Pure Dub)
Jody Watley – I’m The One (Def Dub)
btw...that is from Chris.Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: Mercuryserver 8th birthday
Will do.Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: Mercuryserver 8th birthday
happyyyyy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for all!!forget to world!!!!!!!!!Comment
-
Re: Mercuryserver 8th birthday
Been totally slammed with work so this is über belated- but happy birthday MS and congrats to Kamal and Tom for their tireless effort in maintaining and progressing the site through all these years. It's been amazing to see the progression since the early days.
Here's to 8 more!Comment
-
Re: Mercuryserver 8th birthday
wuoooo recently for the first time I go to the warren gift, far nick in summer introduction !, somehow(Leisure Battery) nick always makes you go to Shanghai [the most distant and powerful from nick for me] ...
. .. and whatachange to live it live when he go to hernan & soundexile lands
continue listening
, ............... the only thing that would change in the voices for this and Hernan is that they be in such a way that makes you think in



is incredible that the ibiza sonica thing has not been recorded
Comment
-
Re: Mercuryserver 8th birthday
oh my Jody jody jody what did you do? One of the its just oweso without me moments in my life. well without you actually.
well done i bow to your awesomesss
The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment