Check this section: Patterns of Global Terrorism
Terrorism 1989-2001
Collapse
X
-
Re: Terrorism 1989-2001
uhhh, if anyone gets around analyzing the patterns please feel free to sum it up in an adequate post (1/3 a page should be the [ms] standard - anything longer I'm not reading). thanks in advance :P
ps. been awhile since i've posted so hi peeps!
pss. i gotta check out your mix soon Yao
fuck sigs. -
Cool, thnx mate. Good to have you back on...
I also checked the pages, but it's a long haul reading all that stuff. Interesting archive to look at sometimes, though.Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: Terrorism 1989-2001
Draw your own conclusions, you can't summarise this...
Each has year has a 'Year in Review' section which shouldn't take you too long to scan-read:
www.state.gov/s/ct/rls/pgtrpt/2001/Ask me a question...Comment
-
Re: Terrorism 1989-2001
I would change the date from 1989-2001 to 1972-present. The first terrorist situation was when Jewish olympians were taken hostage at the olympics, if I am not mistaken. Then there were the plane bombings in the 70's and 80's. And so on and so forth.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment