Nope, those a**holes are annoying as hell, too, I mean, damn, go to the game and enjoy it and don't ruin the experience for others. Just saying..
2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
Collapse
X
-
Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
Nope, those a**holes are annoying as hell, too, I mean, damn, go to the game and enjoy it and don't ruin the experience for others. Just saying..“Only those who attempt the absurd...will achieve the impossible. I think...I think it's in my basement... Let me go upstairs and check.” - MC Escher -
Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
I gotcha, it's part of the country's culture though
I dont even hear the horns anymore tbh
and if I actually got to go to a world cup match, I honestly don't think I would be complaining about it either, I'd be too excited about being in another country watching the biggest sporting event in the world
Comment
-
Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
here you go
Comment
-
Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
Yeah the Vuvu...Wuvu...whatever...the HORNS.
The cosmopolitan in me thinks it's their country and their tradition, the World visits Africa and it's not vice versa but the football fan in me thinks they should just STOP that crap and get a grip ffs.
It is beyond me how you can enjoy a Game while you are in the middle of monotone 130 decibel sounds which are not coming from a sound system. I so miss the chants from fans or reactions in the stadium when something happens. Hearing that pseudo-meditative sound ALL the bloody time is sometimes beyond irritating and I have ended watching 2 entire Games without any sound so far.
It's Day 5 now and I still wait for the day I get used to it but so far it doesn't look good. Yesterday evening I have watched the Italy Game via public viewing in the city and what a relief that was...to actually hear a live crowd and almost zero horns. Germans are tough anyways, here they have directly banned the horns from public viewing areas. We are good in censorship and forbidding things quickly.
Comment
-
Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
That's actually good news!Comment
-
-
Comment
-
Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
No big sourprises so far... Really enjoying this world cup.. all the good teams are ready for whats next.. Lets see what happens with Spain tomorrow...
"vision over visibility" Paul HewsonComment
-
Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
^^ boom boomComment
-
Comment
-
Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
only because he was playing for Chelsea lol, seriously though I know I'm being harsh, but seriously when have they ever flourished in midfield together? I'd always take Gerrard over Lampard.. and honestly you and I both know club form doesnt always dictate international formComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment