But it's not the DJ who's recording and breaking the contract. Just like I'm sure the TV networks and music labels would very much prefer nobody record and disseminate TV shows or concert performances.
What's the deal with Guy J?
Collapse
X
-
Re: What's the deal with Guy J?
But it's not the DJ who's recording and breaking the contract. Just like I'm sure the TV networks and music labels would very much prefer nobody record and disseminate TV shows or concert performances.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head. -
Re: What's the deal with Guy J?
^^^ You have got it around the wrong way . The DJ has it in his contract that his set cannot be recorded by anyone else. Tv networks are providing the shows via the internet themselves now. The abc's Iview, free view etc. There really isn't any need to record. We are moving on
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: What's the deal with Guy J?
But do we know who records these sets?
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: What's the deal with Guy J?
^^????The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: What's the deal with Guy J?
These sets that were leaked, who recorded them?
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: What's the deal with Guy J?
lol. most likely somebody emplyed at the club that is able to sneak and hook a recorder up to the club equipment. obviously the folks at ambar, perth have it figured out. they were able to get a recording from hernan too...those damn aussies....J/K
Comment
-
Re: What's the deal with Guy J?
Nope... I did not care that the Ambar set was removed clearly because it was illegal, however the Summer Sessions that was posted (2 days ago ) sounded more like it was a promo. I do agree that illegal sets keep doing damage but may be if a DJ released more of his sets there would be no need for illegal recordings no? For example, JD gives us more than we can handle in terms of live sets and radio shows - is this why we do not see so many illegal recordings of his sets??? Just my thoughts....~ You are what you think you are ~
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: What's the deal with Guy J?
probably saw this post
I know some of you fools have this. I have the really freakin' long one, over 350 something minutes. I believe it was chopped up to 4 or 5 parts. Would really like those. I actually cant find mine. I burned it on dvd but have too too many to look. Eiither way, I would like the parts instead as I dont have those. Wicked
and thought it was the thing to do, lolComment
-
Re: What's the deal with Guy J?
Well to be fair, IIRC, I believe Digweed has requested for an illegal set to be taken down from here (?)
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment