If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
This is a fresh new mix from Gabriel Sordo, his first pure ambient mix.
I have been asking Gabriel for an ambient mix for awhile because he has sampled a bit in previous mixes and always shows amazing emotion with these relaxing tracks.
ya its amazing, he is really good with ambient. I have listened to it about 10 times already, its going to be one of those sets I constantly go back to when I feel like chillin or need to relax.
ya its amazing, he is really good with ambient. I have listened to it about 10 times already, its going to be one of those sets I constantly go back to when I feel like chillin or need to relax.
Ya I am getting close to the 10th listen myself. This is just too good!
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment