There´s also a Transitions mix from him forthcoming, according to Sir John of Digweed himself
We are getting a new comp From Hernan !!!
Collapse
X
-
Re: We are getting a new comp From Hernan !!!
There´s also a Transitions mix from him forthcoming, according to Sir John of Digweed himself
-
Re: We are getting a new comp From Hernan !!!
That is good news
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Comment
-
Re: We are getting a new comp From Hernan !!!
Diggers himself posted it on his Facebook
On the radio show this weekend -Wiretappeur. and coming in the next few weeks - guests include Florian Mendl, Fergie, Wally Lopez, Monaque and Hernan Cattaneo.Comment
-
Re: We are getting a new comp From Hernan !!!
wuoooooooo thanks mate



......... ... some time ago I asked this to john in his forum
, ... . hopefully be another distant day mix ........... ... or whatever!
Hernan on John transitions . . . ....... completely goes to infinity
Comment
-
Re: We are getting a new comp From Hernan !!!
This needs a bit of spice.
Listening to the Day Mix a the moment, all i can say is that... Hernan is the F##($#($@#king man.
enjoy people.Dont panic, its organic.Comment
-
Re: We are getting a new comp From Hernan !!!
Not sure if I will buy this CD release guys. The 25 min samples are ok, but nothing memorable really. Listened to them a fair few times and cant say I'm totally in love with it. I gotta applaud the man for doing something a little different though.Comment
-
Re: We are getting a new comp From Hernan !!!
I think Hernan doing the promo mixes was a good idea, not even gonna bother looking for a leaked promo cd - its gonna be bought as soon as it comes outAs you probably know, cos I am not shy about saying it,
I just hate illegal downloads
I believe they do us all damage. They are usually crap quality, I cringe when I think that artists are judged on them. Plus they give the corporates excuses to punish us all !!
Re curious. I have been lucky enough to catch him in a club recently [twice in fact
]so have heard quite a bit, and actually love the feeling of anticipation of being able to listen to the rest when I have my legal Cds in my hand in great quality. If he follows previous form he will put out some form of promo anyway. So we can have the best of everything .
Comment
-
Re: We are getting a new comp From Hernan !!!
^^^ On order
http://www.recordstore.co.uk/renaissance/
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: We are getting a new comp From Hernan !!!
cool! just ordered, expecting big things from this one...^^^ On order
http://www.recordstore.co.uk/renaissance/Comment
-
Re: We are getting a new comp From Hernan !!!
the promos are exactly the style in which I love the most from house... kind of almost a spaced out airdrawdagger vibe.
timeless
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment