If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Fuck, just looking at the mix history on Frisky Radio (which is my all-day prog internet station), and I see my own friggin' mix on the bottom.
I've been aired today and I missed it!! I can't believe it...really cool though, adds to my cv
Next thursday my third gig in my lifetime, 2 hrs warming up for techno/hardstyle party. So I gues it doesn't matter what I do, as long as it'd hard (which I won't of course).
Well, I know it ain't really special maybe, but to me it is :wink: Did feel good though to see my name in a list with Osamu M, Digweed, Pappa and Lemon8. I doubt if that will happen again anytime soon...
I would if they told me, I only found out by accident, so hopefully they'll be so courteous to inform me next time...but you can stil download it from the Members sets & rec. section. http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...pic.php?t=7131
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment