bully for you
Structures
Collapse
X
-
Re: Structures
Bloody fantastic mix so far............. so many ways to describe it but I can't put it down in words properly..lol
First impressions - Disk 1 is a bit more houseir than I was expecting, I have gotten used to the techie almost minimal side of Diggers. But I still enjoyed it overall. Especially track one, its the perfect way to start the mix. And then there's Disk 2, whoa.. I love it right off the bat. Proper vortex stuff. Disk 2 has certainly made the entire album for me alone... and that last track is soooo good. Perfect begining and the perfect ending.
Now to give it a few more spins today....~ You are what you think you are ~
Comment
-
-
Re: Structures
From Digweed's facebook page,
320kbps, everything available to download individually (barring the documentary, naturally). £6.99 for the whole lot; managed to download the Vagabond set for £0.79 instead of trying to rip it from the DVD. Result!320 requesterComment
-
Re: Structures
No Good for Australia
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Structures
Digweed should start offering special mp4 versions of these mixes.
CD2 40 mins

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Structures
Huh? You don't know the Vortex when you hear it.
The Vagabond mix should've been CD 1...
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Structures
Does anyone know the track at 48 mins on the Vagabond mix? Sounds really familiar.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Structures
ohh i c, hahaha u meant @ 40..
it totally vortexified me when it hit i almost wrecked my car
lusine-two dots(nic fanciulli remix)Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!Comment
-
Re: Structures
Oh right, sorry, misunderstanding!
That's why I thought that track sounded familiar, Lusine!
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment