Do they increase the points on holiday weekends or something? when the new maps came out I was getting 200 a kill instead of 100, then it went back to 100. Over Memorial Day weekend I played and again it was 200 a kill but last night it was back to 100? Weird!
COD Modern Warfare 2
Collapse
X
-
Re: COD Modern Warfare 2
Do they increase the points on holiday weekends or something? when the new maps came out I was getting 200 a kill instead of 100, then it went back to 100. Over Memorial Day weekend I played and again it was 200 a kill but last night it was back to 100? Weird!"Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1." -
Re: COD Modern Warfare 2
If your in the 6th prestige you get 200 a kill (on XBox). If your in the 5th prestige it's only 100. I'm not sure if it's the same on PS3?Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
-
Re: COD Modern Warfare 2
I only prestiged twice I think maybe once? Not sure lol. I didnt want to lose all my guns!"Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."Comment
-
Re: COD Modern Warfare 2
I went 39 and 6 last night. This one guy pissed me off so I took it out on his team
Basically what happened was we were on Salvage and the game starts and I spawn back at the building (not the house) by the garbage can and I stopped for a second and changed my class (selected the wrong class at the start) and went in through the building on my left. As soon as I come to the outside before even getting one foot outside I get knifed by a rusher. Pissed me off and needless to say they paid dearly for it. After that it was kill after kill and care package after care package and harrier and helicopter strikes mixed in with a few stealth bombers and the game was over pretty quickly at that point. They were pissed! When it was over they were all cussing at me for totally wreaking havoc on their ass while my teammates were cheering!
That was a great game
Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: COD Modern Warfare 2
Nice one! You should start running with a nuke if you're doing that good. I went 43 and 1 the other night. I died when I nuked myself
I actually called in two nukes in an hour that day... that's the first time I've done two nukes in one day!
One of my buddies was playing a few days ago and went 163 and 14. He consistently gets over 100, but the funny part is there was a dude on the other team that went something like 17 and 145
Comment
-
Re: COD Modern Warfare 2
hahahaha...oh the embarrassment! If I was that dude I would have just put the remote down and went to look for a hug!
I didn't want to nuke them though I wanted to make them pay and pay they did
I hate rushers! Sniping I can deal with but rushing I can't and it ticks me off to no end when jackasses do that. I usually end up finding them and killing them repeatedly which ruins my game. But I hope they get the message were they end with 5 and 14 or some number. If they don't get the message I hope they get frustrated.Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: COD Modern Warfare 2
so i haven't even played mw2 yet, i just finished act one of MW. holy shit. am i watching a tom clancy movie or am i playing a game? this is freaking badass. glad i have a pc that can finally handle it, the graphics and gameplay on this is just amazing.Comment
-
Re: COD Modern Warfare 2

I think Ghillie in the Mist is my favorite level from MW1. Good luck Stefan, these things are addicting as hell.Comment
-
Re: COD Modern Warfare 2
Sorry, All Ghillied Up is the one I was thinking of. I'd love to play that campaign again, but I'm too addicted to the multiplayer.
You should buy a PS3 and get the new COD when it comes out in Nov so we can play online
Comment
-
Re: COD Modern Warfare 2
I think ganja mentioned it earlier, but PC keyboard + mouse controls > joystick. I can't ever play with those controllers worth a shit. Maybe because I've been playing FPS games on the PC since Doom + Quake came out and have flushed months of my life away from it, but I dont think you can get better than looking with your mouse and strafing with the keyboard.
I dont really like consoles all that much, I only bought a Wii because of the controls and havent plugged it in forever. I do want to play Red Dead Redemption though.Comment
-
Re: COD Modern Warfare 2
I cant wait for the new one...I will be on maternity leave after thanksgiving so I can have the baby rocking to sleep in the middle of the night while I play war games quietly lol."Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."Comment
-
Re: COD Modern Warfare 2
^^ I have done that! Well except for the maternity leave thing.Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment