It was whoever the guy was who sold me the isi whip cream chargers that day. No need to send the tape, I appreciate it though! I am sure that the Joe C. and the Harshman tapes that you have are not on here, please post you when have a chance. Thanks again
Mixtapes from Resident DJs @ Simon's Gainesville Florida (mid to late '90s)
Collapse
X
-
Re: Mixtapes from Resident DJs @ Simon's Gainesville Florida (mid to late '90s)
It was whoever the guy was who sold me the isi whip cream chargers that day. No need to send the tape, I appreciate it though! I am sure that the Joe C. and the Harshman tapes that you have are not on here, please post you when have a chance. Thanks again
-
Comment
-
Re: Mixtapes from Resident DJs @ Simon's Gainesville Florida (mid to late '90s)
Danny Tenaglia - Gemini Party 1998 Part 2
Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: Mixtapes from Resident DJs @ Simon's Gainesville Florida (mid to late '90s)
No problem, Ive added part 2 of the Tenaglia set to your earlier post
Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: Mixtapes from Resident DJs @ Simon's Gainesville Florida (mid to late '90s)
anyone have any dj kelly-d?Comment
-
Re: Mixtapes from Resident DJs @ Simon's Gainesville Florida (mid to late '90s)
I would kill for a old Chris Gallagher tape from 91(?) that I had, but was destroyed from over use, labeled gator growl.
Really any early 90's Chris G or Todd Baron mixes would be awesome.Comment
-
-
Re: Mixtapes from Resident DJs @ Simon's Gainesville Florida (mid to late '90s)
I can't even believe I found this site........................I lost all my tapes through the years, but still have my records from back then. Those where some of the most fun times in my life. I was on the roof top many nights. The music was some of the bestLast edited by scuzzbopper; June 19, 2010, 03:23:14 PM.Comment
-
Re: Mixtapes from Resident DJs @ Simon's Gainesville Florida (mid to late '90s)
Thanks for adding these downloads chunky. I treasure my Boyd Westerman mix tape "Make It Come Alive". I am so scared of having it get eaten by my tape deck. Now though, I've downloaded it from your link. Thank you, thank you, thank you! So stoked to have it as an MP3 now.Comment
-
Re: Mixtapes from Resident DJs @ Simon's Gainesville Florida (mid to late '90s)
go to soulseek and search zen 96 they have sasha n digweed part 1 threw part 6 zen...i was there was one of the craziest night ever good luck 6 cd totalComment
-
Re: Mixtapes from Resident DJs @ Simon's Gainesville Florida (mid to late '90s)
Ditto...still have my records too! I'll have to dig through my stash of tapes and see what I still have. So many good ones have been lost over the years. This forum is a treasure trove, so big love to those who have been encoding and uploading. Who would of thought I could have a Chris Harshman set on my f'ing iPod?
Comment
-
Re: Mixtapes from Resident DJs @ Simon's Gainesville Florida (mid to late '90s)
OK...so I've dug through my stuff and found a few tapes worth sharing...
Todd Barron - "Beat Don't Stop" 9.30.93
Joe C. & Boyd @ Simon's - 4.30.94
Brent Bader - 3.15.95
Farley & Heller - 5.6.95 (tape 1 of 3, others have been lost)
Chris Fortier - October Promo (???)
Now just need to find a deck!Comment
-
Re: Mixtapes from Resident DJs @ Simon's Gainesville Florida (mid to late '90s)
My husband proposed to me on the rooftop at the Winter Solstice party in 1997. Arranged a lot of friends to be there and of course one of our favorite DJ's was there John Digweed. I have the flyer framed but if anyone has sets from that night (1-18-97) I would be thrilled! This year is our #10 and I think a set from that night would be a great little something to pass to him.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment