The Perfecto one never did it for me, I don't know why. The first Reinassence Masters is the one that comes to mind. The problem these days is the access eveyone has to music makes it very hard to really give CDs a real good run. I wish I knew how may times I had listened to each CD in my collection. Saddly some of them I have only listened to only once
Hernan compilations…
Collapse
X
-
Re: Hernan compilations…
The Perfecto one never did it for me, I don't know why. The first Reinassence Masters is the one that comes to mind. The problem these days is the access eveyone has to music makes it very hard to really give CDs a real good run. I wish I knew how may times I had listened to each CD in my collection. Saddly some of them I have only listened to only once
Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
-
Re: Hernan compilations…
this one has the best credits: http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...achmentid=2487....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Re: Hernan compilations…
@ Trick !! Yeah
Definitely !!! Even his lesser are better than most
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Comment
-
Re: Hernan compilations…
Thanks for the heads up folks! It's looking them all then! I'll start with the Masters first…Comment
-
Re: Hernan compilations…
I see were you are coming from Chunky. I would do the same. But I would like to give these Hernan ones a go. There is too much music out there. But Hernan is one DJ I would really like to get into more. And I think these compilations are the best way…Comment
-
Re: Hernan compilations…
IMO you should start from begining... His sound has change radically over the years and it is the best way to see the whole picture... just my two cents... have fun you have quality hours of music to listen to
"vision over visibility" Paul HewsonComment
-
-
Re: Hernan compilations…
Just got and listened to Renaissance The Masters Series...have i been living under a rock. This is fucking epic!! CD1 is cool as fuck. CD2 takes you there. Simple!Comment
-
Re: Hernan compilations…
^^ Welcome to the club
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment