Lol @ the whole thread!
u dun goofed
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: u dun goofed
you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Re: u dun goofed
shit is about to REALLY get real.
Apparently this Jessi Slaughter chick showed up on Good Mornin America this morning to explain her ordeal. Also joining her was some 'anti cyber bullying expert' to share her opinion and try to stop this.

I read 4chan shut down her site this afternoon and has obtained every bit of her info and the pizzas will never be delivered the same.
lmao i was like lmaoyou could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Re: u dun goofed
Surely you jest. I've been on the interwebz since 97. I've seen it all and then some. Come at me bro!you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: u dun goofed
i vouch for teh winrar. don't make me anger the herd. derp derp(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Re: u dun goofed
perhaps so. oh well!
oh.. oh no, i spin breakz from the late 60's - 70's./
incredible bong band and charlie mingus infectus(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Re: u dun goofed
i learned not to follow ur links Haz... 
1. Meatspin.com
The website where one dude is riding another dude. His dick is spinning in circles and there is a counter showing how long you've watched this homosexual act. Many people send it to other people on AIM for laughs.
"Yo dawg, check out meatspin.com"
"Son, this better not be some gay shit"
"Faggot, I knew this was gunna be mad gay."
2. Meatspin.com
A website consisting of a flash showing a transsexual having anal intercourse with a man, with the transexual's penis spinning around in a circle. The flash also has a loop of "You spin me right round baby" which fits the flash perfectly. The flash also shows a grey square with the text "YOU ARE OFFICIALLY GAY :-)" after the spins reach 46. This site is immence fun to send to friends if you want to gross your homophobic friends out.
OMFG! Don't ever send me meatspin.com again!!! *Throws up*
Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!Comment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment