happy birthday my man, Hope your new job is going real well and hope you have some special plans made to celebrate your bday
Happy Birthday Mr. Graham
Collapse
X
-
Re: Happy Birthday Mr. Graham
happy birthday my man, Hope your new job is going real well and hope you have some special plans made to celebrate your bday
It was fun while it lasted...
-
Comment
-
Re: Happy Birthday Mr. Graham
All the best to you and your perverts senor!Holosound@Vertigo in Costa Rica Streaming Video and Audio http://livestream.com/urbanettv/vide...8-c5911280cf91

Part of the weekend never dies...Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Happy Birthday Mr. Graham
Have a good one mate!Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.
"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment
-
Re: Happy Birthday Mr. Graham
thanks sweetheartHAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE!!!
Words cannot even begin to describe what you and your friendship mean to me, but I know you already know. You are a one in a million gem and I am so grateful and blesses to be able to call you one of my best friends. Even though distance separates us, I know you are always there and never seem that far away (even though it takes you forever to answer an email now!! hehe).
I hope the year ahead sees all your hopes and dreams come true. I wish you nothing but the best in this year and all the wonderful years ahead.
Love,
Karen xoxo
thanks DIDI
you know it mate!Comment
-
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.

Have a good one

Comment