Very small drinker here, 1 1/2 glasses of wine if I go out for dinner, can never finish the second glass! 1 vodka before I go clubbing. Never drink in clubs.
Who's not drinking at all?
Collapse
X
-
Re: Who's not drinking at all?
Very small drinker here, 1 1/2 glasses of wine if I go out for dinner, can never finish the second glass! 1 vodka before I go clubbing. Never drink in clubs.
The drink before I go out is an old habit, I've always played music and had a drink while I get ready.
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan -
Re: Who's not drinking at all?
only 1 glass of beer yesterday nightItīs a spiritual thing!
feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/currentComment
-
Re: Who's not drinking at all?
Never really been much of a drinker... but did have a bottle of Tsing Tao at a bbq over the weekend.
It went well with the tasty bbq flank style short ribs!!!Comment
-
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Who's not drinking at all?
Not really a big drinker and never really have. Maybe that's why it doesn't take much to get me tipsy, lolsigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: Who's not drinking at all?
well ... lets see ... saturday afternoon 3 glasses of scotch listening to some LedZepp while getting ready for Robert Plant's show, 3 rum & cokes at the show and 4 beers, 2 joints down
maybe i wont drink this weekendComment
-
Re: Who's not drinking at all?
I don't drink all that much anymore since the older I get the more I don't like feeling like pure shite for a few days after. Instead I stick to the herb. It's more fun/good anyway. That and I don't do stupid shit like I do when drinking.
And just a reminder to CA residents, don't forget to vote this November!
brian_griffin_legalize_pot11.jpgComment
-
Re: Who's not drinking at all?
It's 12.15 am and I have just had a long night out with my friends Mr Guinness and Mrs Daniels. Usually I can handle nights out with these guys but some bright spark invited my illusive Aunty Jägermeister and now I feel like a man with a fork in a world full of soup.Comment
-
Re: Who's not drinking at all?
So, I aint stop drinking. Nur!Comment
-
Re: Who's not drinking at all?
6.20 on a friay, just sipped my first gina dnt onic of the night. Bombay sapphire of course.....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is: infinite. - William BlakeComment
-
Re: Who's not drinking at all?
I used to drink that stuff, it does kind of make one feel invincible
weird
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,514
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment