Congratulations Dq , all the best to you and your fiance
I'm Engaged!!!
Collapse
X
-
Re: I'm Engaged!!!
Congratulations Dq , all the best to you and your fiance -
Re: I'm Engaged!!!
Thank you so much everyone! It means the world to me that I can include all of you in this moment
Yes and no. A little over 2 months ago his mom offered him her engagement ring that his father gave her (they aren't together anymore) and told him he was welcome to use the diamonds from it when the time is right. A couple weeks after that, he asked if I wanted to go to the mall. While we were there he said if I wanted we could go to the jewelry store. There was a guy there that you could meet with and design rings. He handed the guy his mothers ring (had 2 diamonds and a sapphire between the diamonds) and asked if there was a way to use these. The guy went over some options and we decided on the perfect ring (it is so gorgeous I can't even describe it!).
2 months went by and nothing. Finally yesterday when he got home from work he proposed. He got down on one knee and everything. He spoke from his heart and I will never forget what he said. We both had tears in our eyes and it was so wonderful. I feel so blessed!sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: I'm Engaged!!!
Ahh, beautiful in every way.Thank you so much everyone! It means the world to me that I can include all of you in this moment
Yes and no. A little over 2 months ago his mom offered him her engagement ring that his father gave her (they aren't together anymore) and told him he was welcome to use the diamonds from it when the time is right. A couple weeks after that, he asked if I wanted to go to the mall. While we were there he said if I wanted we could go to the jewelry store. There was a guy there that you could meet with and design rings. He handed the guy his mothers ring (had 2 diamonds and a sapphire between the diamonds) and asked if there was a way to use these. The guy went over some options and we decided on the perfect ring (it is so gorgeous I can't even describe it!).
2 months went by and nothing. Finally yesterday when he got home from work he proposed. He got down on one knee and everything. He spoke from his heart and I will never forget what he said. We both had tears in our eyes and it was so wonderful. I feel so blessed!
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: I'm Engaged!!!
wow!!! that's what I call a big news!!! my congrats to you, karen hope you have a happy life together.
I'll keep my engage for the far future... not yetIt´s a spiritual thing!
feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/currentComment
-
-
-
Re: I'm Engaged!!!
great news, congrats to the happy couple!www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: I'm Engaged!!!
Thanks again everyone. Really hasn't completely sunk in yet. Apparently I have a lot of work and stressful nights ahead of us. We've been told that planning a wedding is one of the most stressful things you will ever do. Let the good times roll! lolsigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: I'm Engaged!!!
crongratulations!!! this is great, really happy for you!If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is: infinite. - William BlakeComment
-
Re: I'm Engaged!!!
hah, the google ad was for eco-friendly gold and canadian diamonds! wonder what triggered that advertisement!
congratulations, karen. so happy for you.
Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment