i love me some tanquery and tonic
Who's not drinking at all?
Collapse
X
-
Re: Who's not drinking at all?
+1 brotha, pity all my drinking friends are no where near this shit townwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Who's not drinking at all?
^^^ Whisky???
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Who's not drinking at all?
put away way more than my necessary share of whiskey last night. felt it all day today. definitely feeling age catching up quick its taking longer to get a full recovery
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
-
Re: Who's not drinking at all?
Fine choice, Sir. My usual drink while out clubbing, normally I´ll have 4 or 5, I´ll have a beer before just to warn my stomach to what´s coming, and a beer after to smooth it out.
And yeah, it is kinda weird because I used to drink whiskey and that made me a boring kind of drunk, but G&T makes me feel a lot more upbeat.Comment
-
Re: Who's not drinking at all?
Man that was me last Saturday in a club trying to chat up this girl having drunk all day at a friends private party by the sea.now I feel like a man with a fork in a world full of soup
Forward thinking house musicComment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment