I'm REALLY looking forward to this,we've been trying to get him down here for almost a year now, finally worked it out
Sean Cusick
Collapse
X
-
-
Comment
-
Re: Sean Cusick
well this is great news... hopefully it gets recorded, would love to hear what he's into nowadays!For your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
-
-
-
Re: Sean Cusick
i could really use a Cusick set. I don't think i've heard anything from him (maybe 1 set? might be confusing that with Three tho). Anyways, if this is recorded......ballin'. straight ballin'you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Re: Sean Cusick
That is fucking great news. PLEASE record. He's the only DJ left I really want to catch live.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Sean Cusick
The hard rock set is the only one i've got of him doing anything with two turntables. i'll look into those kiss sets.
edit: the only thing I think of when the name Cusick comes to mind were his hilarious rants on Xpander.nl
the guy can write, that's for sureyou could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Re: Sean Cusick
ah.. sean cusick; nice. that one shacka gnar gnar sean n' chris set is a bonker bash
(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Re: Sean Cusick
I remember those too
I liked that site, used to go there all the time back in the day.
Actually I found four q6 sets, lmk if you want em.
Code:2002-08-31--Kiss100--John.Digweed-guest.Sean.Cusick 2003-05-24--Kiss100--John.Digweed-guest.Sean.Cusick 2004-12-12-Kiss100-John_Digweed-guest_Sean_Cusick Kiss_100_FM_Aug_06_2006_Sean_Cusick_www.mercuryserver.com
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment