If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Great set, really impressed how how different it was from his one at Space one a few weeks ago...started at 4:30, I only stayed til 6:30 b/c my ride was taking off, but a great time.
Opener was Robert Babicz - Pink Trees, monster track...first 90 minutes sounded like a runaway train...other two vids are of unknown tracks but awesome as well.
On the vids, the first one is way to bassy, other two sound a bit better, tracks of the night for me...
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.
Def in the future man, this was kind of a last minute deal...pretty cleaned out moneywise after my Ibiza trip so I didn't even know if I could go til I got my check a few days ago, I'll hit you guys up next time for sure though
That was an absolutely amazing night. I had so much fun dancing my butt off. Diggers was his usual dark twisted self, always blowing my mind with the obscure tracks he plays! He really had the crowd in his hands keeping you dancing till you thought you'd drop and then he'd bring it down a bit to give you a rest and then whamo, back at it! It was great meeting runningman and Platimun. Although we didn't get to predrink at the pub, we did still chat a bit. My complaints go towards the venue though...the womens bathroom was a fricken lake (so gross!) and so was the Koolhaus entrance. Also...who puts laser lights at eye level on the stage? And that damned smoke machine wouldn't stop going off! Arg!!!
Toronto showed their love and support with a packed dancefloor when the lights came on. We did get one last track after begging for it. Then when it was over and they were ushering the crowd out, I hung out and went up to the stage and said "Thanks very much John" and he looked at me with a smile (prob 'cause I'm such a fool ) and said "Thank you!".
One thing that kept me chuckling through the night was when I went up to this guy at the bar where runningman said he would be, and asked him if he was Rich. He gave me a weird look and leaned into his friend and started laughing. I said to him "I guess your name's not Rich then?" and he started laughing harder. He thought I was asking him if he was rich....LOL!!! Nice way to start a convo!! "Hey...are you rich?"
Last edited by chanty; September 7, 2010, 12:06:16 PM.
Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
One thing that kept me chuckling through the night was when I went up to this guy at the bar where runningman said he would be, and asked him if he was Rich. He gave me a weird look and leaned into his friend and stared laughing. I said to him "I guess your name's not Rich then?" and he started laughing harder. He thought I was asking him if he was rich....LOL!!! Nice way to start at convo!! "Hey...are you rich?"
One thing that kept me chuckling through the night was when I went up to this guy at the bar where runningman said he would be, and asked him if he was Rich. He gave me a weird look and leaned into his friend and stared laughing. I said to him "I guess your name's not Rich then?" and he started laughing harder. He thought I was asking him if he was rich....LOL!!! Nice way to start at convo!! "Hey...are you rich?"
At least you're honest. Plenty of women start conversations with something else while thinking "are you rich?"
Glad you had a good time Chanty but mostly we're all just glad you're safe after meeting up with a stranger called Platinum.
At least you're honest. Plenty of women start conversations with something else while thinking "are you rich?"
Glad you had a good time Chanty but mostly we're all just glad you're safe after meeting up with a stranger called Platinum.
Meeting Platinum was kinda funny! He said hello and kissed me on both cheeks. Didn't talk at all then later in the night ran into him and he kissed me on both cheeks again! LOL! Sorry, Platinum...it was funny!
Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
Then when it was over and they were ushering the crowd out, I hung out and went up to the stage and said "Thanks very much John" and he looked at me with a smile (prob 'cause I'm such a fool ) and said "Thank you!".
I'd smile too if all I ever saw hanging around the booth after the show were ugly blokes. Must've been a nice change for him.
That is too funny! There were a bunch (around 12) sweaty messy blokes hanging around and no women. Mind you I probably looked pretty messy and sweaty too!
Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
That was an absolutely amazing night. I had so much fun dancing my butt off. Diggers was his usual dark twisted self, always blowing my mind with the obscure tracks he plays! He really had the crowd in his hands keeping you dancing till you thought you'd drop and then he'd bring it down a bit to give you a rest and then whamo, back at it! It was great meeting runningman and Platimun. Although we didn't get to predrink at the pub, we did still chat a bit. My complaints go towards the venue though...the womens bathroom was a fricken lake (so gross!) and so was the Koolhaus entrance. Also...who puts laser lights at eye level on the stage? And that damned smoke machine wouldn't stop going off! Arg!!!
Toronto showed their love and support with a packed dancefloor when the lights came on. We did get one last track after begging for it. Then when it was over and they were ushering the crowd out, I hung out and went up to the stage and said "Thanks very much John" and he looked at me with a smile (prob 'cause I'm such a fool ) and said "Thank you!".
One thing that kept me chuckling through the night was when I went up to this guy at the bar where runningman said he would be, and asked him if he was Rich. He gave me a weird look and leaned into his friend and started laughing. I said to him "I guess your name's not Rich then?" and he started laughing harder. He thought I was asking him if he was rich....LOL!!! Nice way to start a convo!! "Hey...are you rich?"
Well , was he
Glad you had an amazing time
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
Toronto showed their love and support with a packed dancefloor when the lights came on. We did get one last track after begging for it. Then when it was over and they were ushering the crowd out, I hung out and went up to the stage and said "Thanks very much John" and he looked at me with a smile (prob 'cause I'm such a fool ) and said "Thank you!".
One thing that kept me chuckling through the night was when I went up to this guy at the bar where runningman said he would be, and asked him if he was Rich. He gave me a weird look and leaned into his friend and started laughing. I said to him "I guess your name's not Rich then?" and he started laughing harder. He thought I was asking him if he was rich....LOL!!! Nice way to start a convo!! "Hey...are you rich?"
He is a man of few words i guess !!
Glad you had good time
I'd smile too if all I ever saw hanging around the booth after the show were ugly blokes. Must've been a nice change for him.
He doesn't do that badly you know
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment