wow, many thanks chunkz
BOXED: Global Underground Mix Tapes
Collapse
X
-
Re: BOXED: Global Underground Mix Tapes
Graeme Park
01. Nu Soul - Hide-A-Way
02. Black Box - A Positive Vibration
03. ID This Is What You Ort To Be Waiting For
04. ID I've Got The Power To Move You, I've Got The Power To Groove You
05. Ziggy Marley - Power to Move Ya [remix]
06. ID Give It Away, Give It Away
07. ID Something About You Makes Me Feel Good Inside, That Emotons Just Cant Hide
08. ID You Just Love Me & Leave Me Naughty Naughty Boy
09. Ultra Naté - Party Girl (Turn Me Loose)
10. ID Raise Your Hands, Raise Your Hands
11. ID Do Do Do Du
12. ID Tonight It's Party Time Its Party Time Tonight [Outta Control or PFI Project]
13. Janet Jackson - When I Think Of You
14. ID You Bring Me Joy, Pick Me Up When I'm Down
15. ID Push, When I Think Of You, Nothing I Wouldn't Do
16. Urban Discharge feat She - Wanna Drop A House (On That Bitch)
17. Shiva - Freedom
18. Masters At Work feat. India - I Can't Get No Sleep
Tom Wainwright
01. ID I Wanna Hear, Exactly What Are You Gonna Do
02. ID There's Only One Place For Me & That's In The Underground Because I Live In The Underground
03. Annie Lennox - Take Me To The River [remix]
04. ID Come In To My Bedroom Honey, What I've Got Will Make Some Money, All Night Long
05. Sweet Mercy & Joe Roberts - Happy Days
06. ID When I Think Of You Baby, So in Love
07. Ziggy Marley - Power to Move Ya [remix]
08. ID Someday When your Feeling Lonely, Someday When My Love Is On Your Mind
09. ID I Like I Like
10. De'Lacy - Hideaway
11. ID Not Enough Love, Not Enough Love
12. ID Release The Teacher, Gotta Release The TeacherOriginally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: BOXED: Global Underground Mix Tapes

00. ID
01. Babylon Zoo - Spaceman
02. Farley Jack Master Funk - Love Can't Turn Around [remix]
03. Lisa Marie Experience - Keep On Jumping
04. ID [inaudible]
05. Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive
06. Alkatraz - Give Me Love
07. Sarah - McLachlan - Possession
08. ID You You You Jamming You Jumping
09. Sasha & Marie - Be As One
10. Way Out West - Domination
11. Michael Jackson - Jam
12. ID
13. Robert Miles - Children
14. ID Hypnotizing [inaudible]
15. Michael Jackson - Earth
16. DJ Misjah & DJ Tim - Access (Original Mix)
17. ID [well known track]
18. ID Your The One For Me
19. ID Get Into The Music, it Will Set You Free
20. Michael Jackson - They Don't Care About Us
21. Bjork - HyperballadOriginally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: BOXED: Global Underground Mix Tapes

Jeremy Healy
01. Porn Kings - Up To No Good
02. BBE - 7 Days In One Week
03. ID Do You Believe In Love Do You Believe In Love
04. ID We Never Been This High, You Can Touch The Sky
05. Dj Supreme - Tha Wildstyle
06. A Guy called Gerald - Voodoo Ray
07. ID [inaudible]
08. ID Oh Baby Taking It, Everybody Needs A Little Faster Baby
09. ID Talk To Me, [inaudible]
10. ID [familiar break beat]
12. Jeremy Healy & Amos - Stamp!
13. Blue Amazon - No Other Love
Jon Pleased Wimmin
01. Sarah Washington - Everything
02. ID
03. ID
04. Big World - Fired Up
05. The Doors - Roadhouse Blues [remix]
06. P.I.M.P. Project - Kick Your Legs Higher
07. ID
08. ID Shit! Goddamn! Get off Your Ass & Jam
09. Klubbheads - Klubbhopping
10. ID Feeling like I'm Sitting On Top Of The World
11. ID [inaudible]
12. Faithless - Insomnia
13. Outrage - Tall N HandsomeOriginally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: BOXED: Global Underground Mix Tapes

Jeremy Healy
01. ID All You DJ's Pump It Up, This House Is Realy Jumping
02. ID Visions Of Love Everywhere, Your Love Can Make It Right
03. ID No Matter How He Looks Baby, Its The Inside That Counts
04. ID People Got The Feeling
05. ID Just Take Its Easy Baby, Its All Gonna Be Alright
06. ID All I Need All I Need Is Closer To Me
07. ID You've Gotta Get Up And Dance
08. Mory Kanté - Yeke Yeke
09. ID [well known track]
10. ID I Get High When I Touch Ya
11. ID Secrets
12. Simply Red - Love The Thought
13. ID This Is The Ultimate I Cant Open It
14. Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal
15. Wink - Higher State Of Consciousness
16. ID I Wanna Take You Away
Allister Whitehead
01. ID Be Together, Be Together
02. Lil Mo' Yin Yang - Reach
03. Alcatraz - Give Me Love
04. Ruffneck - Everybody Wants To Be Somebody
05. ID So Do The Right Thing, Do The Right Thing Baby
06. ID He Will Be Your Sister When You Have No Sister, I'm Walking With My Love
07. Soul II Soul - I Care (Soul II Soul)
08. Divas - Stand Up
09. ID ID Ill Be Around Ill Be Around Yeah, Pump It Up, Pump It Up
10. ID Hold Me Tight Because I Dont Want To Be Free, Alright Alright
12. Mariah Carey - Fantasy
13. ID [inaudible]
14. ID If You Wanna Get A Piece Of Love, You Gotta Love Somebody
15. ID I Say A Little Pray For You
16. Happy Clappers - I Believe
17. Angelheart - Come Back To MeOriginally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: BOXED: Global Underground Mix Tapes

Jon Da Silva
01. ID [inaudible]
02. ID
03. ID
04. Mike Dunn Presents The MD X-Spress- God Made Me Phunky
05. Sagat - Funk Dat (Why Is It?)
06. Armand Van Helden - Witch Docktor
07. ID
08. Kenny Dope Presents The Bucketheads - The Bomb! (These Sounds Fall Into My Mind)
09. ID
10. ID Give Up The Funk I Wanna Funk I Wanna F U N K
11. ID You Want My Love You Need My Love, Come On & Give It To Me
12. ID Do Do Do [inaudible]
13. ID [robotic voc] Turn You Love
14. Lil' Louis - French Kiss [remix]
15. Underground Sound Of Lisbon - So Get Up
16. ID Life Life, Got To Do The Do
17. ID House, House
Jon Pleased Wimmin
01. ID [french voc inaudible]
02. ID Tell Me, Tell Me, Give It To Ya Baby
03. ID Can You Feel It, Can You Feel It, Do It, Do It
04. ID I Want You, I Want You, Where Are You? Sound Factory
05. ID Feel It, Don't Ya Feel It
06. Judy cheeks - Respect
07. ID To The Rhythm Of The ? [inaudible]
08. Brothers In Rhythm Presents Charvoni - Forever And A Day
09. Gloworm - Carry Me Home
10. ID Don't Want To Be Free, Don't Want To Be Free
11. Kenny Dope Presents The Bucketheads - The Bomb! (These Sounds Fall Into My Mind)
12. Jennifer Lucas - Take Me Higher
13. ID Give It To Me One More Night Until The Morning Light
14. ID [inaudible]
15. ID [harmonica]
16. ID I WantOriginally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: BOXED: Global Underground Mix Tapes

Allister Whitehead
01. Tori Amos - Professional Widow (It's Got To Be Big)
02. ID I Like, I Like, Oh My Goodness [inaudible]
03. ID I'm Gonna Hold On
04. ID Just Come With Me & You Can See
05. ID Feel The Vibe, Touch Me Baby, You Got Me Flying Baby
06. Sandy B - Make The World Go Round (Deep Dish Around The World)
07. Inaya Day - Keep Pushin
08. ID You've Got Me Holding On, Pulling On
09. Lisa Marie Experience - Keep On Jumpin
10. ID Deep Deep In Your Heart, I'll Take You There I'll Take You To Love, Can You Feel It [well known track]
11. ID I Need You To ? You Want Me To, I Need You I Just Want To Be Touched By You
12. ID Universal Rhythm Coming To You, Stomp To The Rhythm Of The Music
13. ID
14. ID Oh Baby Take Me Higher [inaudible]
Jeremy Healy
01. ID [inaudible]
02. Crescendo - Are You Out There [w acapella "why cant we be togther"]
03. ID
04. Alison Limerick - Where Love Lives [remix]
05. ID
06. Todd Terry feat Jocelyn Brown and Martha Wash - Keep On Jumpin (Rhythm Masters Mix)
07. Healy & Amos - Stamp
08. Oasis - Wonderwall [remix]
09. ID [break beat]
10. Underworld - Born Slippy
11. ID Let It Grow Feel Pressure In Your SoulOriginally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: BOXED: Global Underground Mix Tapes

01. ID Take Me Higher Baby Take Me Higher
02. ID No Matter What You Do, Hullabaloo Hope I Do
03. ID Baby Baby Baby Yeah, Get Down, To The Rhythm
04. ID Don't You Give Me Joy, Bring Me Joy
05. ID Hey Work It [inaudible]
06. Up Yer Ronson - Lost In Love
07. ID O What A Beautiful Morning O What A Wonderful Day
08. Erire - Shine (Clubzone Mix)
09. Sandy B - Makes Me Feel Like Singing
10. ID
11. Your Special, Your So Special
12. First Choice - Let No Man Put Asunder [cover]
13. ID Everyday You Giving Me The Real Thing
14. ID I'm Feeling Right & Exact
15. Michelle Gayle - Freedom (Classic Expo Mix)
16. ID O What A Beautiful Morning O What A Wonderful Day
17. D*Note - The Garden of Earthly Delights
18. The Brand New Heavies - Close To You
19. ID Take Me Higher Baby Take Me Higher [same as track 1]
20. ID No Matter What You Do, Hullabaloo Hope I Do [same as track 2]
21. Happy Clappers - I Believe (12" Master)
22. ID Work It, Work It
23. Erire - Shine (Clubzone Mix)Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: BOXED: Global Underground Mix Tapes

Jeremy Healy - BOXED95 Live @ The Sixteenth Southport Dance Music Weekender April 1995
01. Unknown Artist - Lost The Plot EP
02. ID ..... Junk Called Rock & Roll
03. ID Clap Your Hands, DJ DJ
04. ID
05. Seal - I'm Alive
06. ID Baby You Sould Sure Call On Me
07. Quench - Dreams
08. Amber - I'm A Dreamer
09. The Break Boys - Listen To The Rhythm Flow
10. ID Pick Up The Good Vibration, Just Take The Floor, Just Take Floor With Me Tonight
12. ID Burning Burning
13. Moby - Into The Blue
14. The Stone Roses - Fools Gold
15. ID I've Got It I've Got It Baby Baby
16. Strike - U Sure Do
17. Chuck Roberts - My House
18. JX - You Belong To Me
19. Mory Kante - Yeke Yeke (Hardfloor Dub)
20. ID
21. Wildchild - Renegade Master (Renegade Master Mix)
22. The Original - I Love You Baby
23. Outrage - Tall N Handsome (Jeremy Healy Mix)
24. ID Jump Jump Jump, Do It ManOriginally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: BOXED: Global Underground Mix Tapes

Boy George
01. ID Sorry About Your Life, Sorry About Your Face [inaudible]
02. ID Melodica [inaudible]
03. ID [inaudible]
04. ID Bring It
05. ID I Get High When I Touch You
06. ID
07. ID Oh Yeah Feels So Right
08. ID
09. ID The Undiscovered Land Tomorrow In My Eyes
10. Fierce Ruling Diva - You Gotta Believe
11. Yazoo - Don't Go [remix]
12. S'Express - Theme From S'Express
13. ID
Jeremy Healy
01. ID [acid familiar]
02. Jeremy Healy & Amos - Stamp!
03. Jayn Hanna - Lovelight (Ride On A Love Train)
04. ID [inaudible]
05. Klubbheads - Klubbhopping
06. ID So Back Up Your Group, Get ...You're The Next Contestant. Clap Your Hands
07. Blue Amazon - No Other Love [w All Aboard The Night Train]
08. ID [trance]
09. ID All I Need Is Closer To Me
10. ID
11. ID [well known track could be bladrunner]
12. The Lisa Marie Experience - Keep On Jumpin
13. Pulse ft Antoinette Robinson - The Lover That You AreOriginally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: BOXED: Global Underground Mix Tapes

Jon Pleased Wimmin - BOXED 96
01. ID Lets Go, Into The Carnival
02. ID
03. Mozaic - Rays Of The Rising Sun
04. ID Leave Our Minds Behind I Watch The Stars Go Out
05. ID
06. ID [spanish]
07. S'Express - Theme From S'Express
08. The Doors - Roadhouse Blues [remix]
09. ID The Music's Pumping
10. ID [well known]
11. ID Let Yourself Go
12. Underworld - Born Slippy
Graham Gold - BOXED96
01. Brothers Grim - Radiate
02. ID
03. Lisa Marie Experience - Keep On Jumping
04. Luvspunge - Do You Feel What I'm Feeling
05. ID I want you and nobody
06. ID (Music's Got Me (Maybe Grand Larcency - Body working)
07. ID Better Come Better Come To Highway Of Love
08. ID
09. ID You Feeling Down, You Feeling Down, Don't Want To Feel This Way Anymore
10. ID kick It
11. Demand Part One - Giving it all i got
12. Raul Orellana - Guitarra
13. ID Take Me Higher & Higher
14. ID Work Work
15. ID
16. Full Intention - America (I Love America)
17. ID [opera]
18. ID [Spanish]
19. ID Come On And Get You Some More, Never Wanting, Never Leaving
20. MANIX - Im Coming HardcoreOriginally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: BOXED: Global Underground Mix Tapes

Graham Gold
01. Brothers Grim - Radiate
02. ID
03. Lisa Marie Experience - Keep On Jumping
04. Luvspunge - Do You Feel What I'm Feeling
05. ID I want you and nobody
06. ID (Music's Got Me (Maybe Grand Larcency - Body working)
07. ID Better Come Better Come To Highway Of Love
08. ID
09. ID You Feeling Down, You Feeling Down, Don't Want To Feel This Way Anymore
10. ID Kick It
11. Demand Part One - Giving It All I Got
12. Raul Orellana - Guitarra
13. ID Take Me Higher & Higher
14. ID Work Work
15. ID
16. Full Intention - America (I Love America)
17. ID [opera]
18. ID [Spanish]
19. ID Come On And Get You Some More, Never Wanting, Never Leaving
20. MANIX - Im Coming Hardcore
Jon Pleased Wimmin
01. ID Lets Go, Into The Carnival
02. ID
03. Mozaic - Rays Of The Rising Sun
04. ID Leave Our Minds Behind I Watch The Stars Go Out
05. ID
06. ID [spanish]
07. S'Express - Theme From S'Express
08. The Doors - Roadhouse Blues [remix]
09. ID The Music's Pumping
10. ID [well known]
11. ID Let Yourself Go
12. Underworld - Born SlippyOriginally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: BOXED: Global Underground Mix Tapes

Danny Rampling - BOXED96
01. ID Take Me Higher
02. ID [spanish sax]
03. ID Put Your Hands In The Air
04. ID There Is No More Death There Is No More Blood, Put Your Hands In Mine Come With Me
05. ID [inaudible]
06. ID The Rhythm Takes Me High [trumpet]
07. Lisa Marie Experience - Keep On Jumping
08. ID You Got Me Running, Why Do You Keep Running Away
09. ID [inaudible]
10. ID
11. ID Let It Come In To Ya [well known]
12. ID In A Nightclub Like This, In A Nightclub Like This There Lives A Silly Old Killer
13. ID Raise Your Hands Have A Good Time
14. ID
15. ID
16. ID I Need A Fix, Fixation
Tall Paul Newman - BOXED96 Vol#1
01. ID [well known, sinister acid]
02. ID
03. ID Underworld - Born Slippy [remix]
04. ID Music Music Music ?
05. ID Underground
06. ID [inaudible] Welcome To The Club
07. ID Chuck Roberts - House Music
08. ID Come On, Come On, Deep Side
09. Donna Summer - I Feel Love
10. ID [inaudible]
11. ID I Can Only Pray [well known]
12. ID All I Want, Love & ?, Work Work
13. ID Uh Yeah, Uh Yeah, Funk Yeah
14. ID Let It Come In To Ya [well known]
15. ID [known track from Sasha Simon's mix]
16. Brothers Grim - RadiateOriginally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: BOXED: Global Underground Mix Tapes

Farley Jackmaster Funk - BOXED97 Live @ Tall Trees Yarm
01. Tori Amos - Professional Widow (It's Got To Be Big)
02. ID Deep Deep Down Inside, Play Those Vibes [well Known]
03. ID [sax]
04. ID Come On Ya All, Alright Alright [well known]
05. ID
06. De'Lacy - Hideaway
07. ID
08. ID [well known]
09. Sash! - Encore Une Fois
10. ID I Want You, I Need You [well known]
11. ID [very well known]
12. ID ? Love It [inaudible bass guitar]
13. ID [piano]
14. ID Deep Deep Down Inside, All We Need Is Love [well Known]
15. ID You Know You Wanna Dance, Co On & Dance
16. ID Gotta Get Up, Got To Feel Good, Just Dance & Move Your Body
Jeremy Healy - BOXED97
01. ID Together Discoteca [inaudible]
02. ID [inaudible]
03. ID [familiar]
04. ID
05. ID Its When [stuttery well known]
06. ID [inaudible]
07. ID
08. ID Don't You Know [inaudible well known]
09. ID You Can Have It All
10. ID Chuck Roberts - My house
09. Coldcut feat Lisa Stansfield - People Hold On
10. Tori Amos - Professional Widow (It's Got To Be Big)
11. ID Jump Jump To Me [inaudible]
12. ID Day By Day [inaudible]
13. Goldie - Inner City Life
14. United Nations Project - United Nations Of House
15. ID Always Rock The HouseOriginally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: BOXED: Global Underground Mix Tapes

01. ID Come On Ya All, , Alright Alright
02. ID Let Me Tell You Something
03. ID Dancing, Come On Baby, You All Want This Party Started
04. ID Gotta Jump [inaudible]
05. ID
06. DJ Sneak - Different Shapes and Sizes (Da Original Dub)
07. ID Get Down [whisper]
08. ID
09. ID
10. ID
11. ID Ill Take You To Love [stuttery voc]
12. Chicane - Offshore
13. ID Yeah, Got My Imagination
14. DJ Quicksilver - Bellisima
15. ID [well known track]
16. ID Searching Searching 100% Devoton
17. ID Feel The Beat
18. ID [stuttery voc]
19. ID Lynn Anderson - Help Me Make It Through the Night
20. ID Sign Your Name across My Heart I Want You To Be My Baby
21. Coldcut feat Lisa Stansfield - People Hold On
22. ID [ well known track] w Music Sets Us Free
23. ID Come With Me, Its Just A Party So Just Don't Dance With Me
24. ID I've Been Thinking About You
25. ID Gonna Be That Time Again, I Think That we Should Get Back Toghether
26. ID
27. ID Fantasy Yeah
28. Klubbheads - Klubbhopping Vs Wildchild - Renegade Master
29. ID Melodies To MC's Gonna Bass To Quit
30. ID If I Die [inaudible]
31. DJ Supreme - Tha Wildstyle
32. ID A New Generation Is The Rhythm Is Rocking
33. ID This Record Is Being Played At A Club, Disco. Lounge, House, Basement, Or Block Party.
34. Chuck Roberts - My House
35. ID
36. ID Make The Bass Come Out To Play
37. ID
38. ID [inaudible]
39. Mory Kante - Yeke Yeke
40. ID This Is the Voice Of Voyager 1 Greetings From Planet Earth, Is Anybody Out There
41. ID
42. ID
43. ID
44. ID [well known mite be jean michel jarre]
45. ID If Your On Extacy, If Your On Extxcy Its Even Hotter
46. ID The Star Everybody's One, Star Everybody's OneOriginally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment