Enjoy
Jon Zdanis - I Feel So Deep (8-27-2010)
Collapse
X
-
Re: Jon Zdanis - I Feel So Deep (8-27-2010)
Enjoy
Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
-
Re: Jon Zdanis - I Feel So Deep (8-27-2010)
Another bloody amazing mix! I΄m relying more and more on your stuff when I feel like listening to something velvet smooth to just fly away from the stress for a bit.
Your track selection in particular is something that impresses me more each time.
It΄s another win for you, my man
Comment
-
Re: Jon Zdanis - I Feel So Deep (8-27-2010)
Thanks Kinetic. They go well at night with just a couple of lamps on while reading a book too. At least that is how I enjoy them.
Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: Jon Zdanis - I Feel So Deep (8-27-2010)
Thanks Boon!
Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: Jon Zdanis - I Feel So Deep (8-27-2010)
Thanks Mike and Micko.
Working on it Micko
Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: Jon Zdanis - I Feel So Deep (8-27-2010)
Thanks Boon!
Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Jon Zdanis - I Feel So Deep (8-27-2010)
Thanks Mike!
Thank you Michael. I know what you mean, I keep playing it myself.Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: Jon Zdanis - I Feel So Deep (8-27-2010)
sheesh i almost missed this
cant wait to hear this!!♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪ אין סוף ♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
Comment
-
Re: Jon Zdanis - I Feel So Deep (8-27-2010)
I hope you like it Kat!
Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment