If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Been playing a lot of Josh Wink after he really impressed me at SW4 - Josh is playing Bedrock @ Warehouse Project so that's looking like a great night post B12.
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
i dont have a favorite dj anymore. basically because i'm no expert and i probably know about 10% of all the djs out there (maybe not even that much) and i believe theres way more talented kids who are unknown and are trying to get into the industry than those who are famous around the globe.
♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪ אין סוף ♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
It's not whether they are famous or not or even how many you know. If you only know one, and they make you feel wonderful, and you love them , that is your favourite. And you certainly don't have to be an expert. It's all about the way you feel, not what you know
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
^^ i kinda wanted to say that
so i guess i have a lot of favorite djs and many of them are also MS members
how cool is that ?!
♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪ אין סוף ♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
Been playing a lot of Josh Wink after he really impressed me at SW4 - Josh is playing Bedrock @ Warehouse Project so that's looking like a great night post B12.
Saw him last thursday here in my hometown.
It was simply the best set I heard this year. And I´m saying that having seen people like Digweed, Gerber, Laurent Garnier, Carl Craig, the Innervisions crew (Amê+Dixon+Schwarz), Martyn and Seth Troxler, amongst many others, in 2010. So I guess that gives you a measure of how good he was.
At a certain point, he mixed the Danny Howells edit of Donna Summer´s I Feel Love, into Christian Smith´s remix of Carl Craig´s At-Les, which was simply one the most mind-blowing moments I´ve had on a Dancefloor in more than 15 years of clubbing. A complete "you had to be there" moment.
I can't believe "At Les" still gets me everytime I hear it , not even remotely tired of it. Brilliant track!!
Originally posted by Kat
^^ i kinda wanted to say that
so i guess i have a lot of favorite djs and many of them are also MS members
how cool is that ?!
That's cool
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
It was simply the best set I heard this year. And I´m saying that having seen people like Digweed, Gerber, Laurent Garnier, Carl Craig, the Innervisions crew (Amê+Dixon+Schwarz), Martyn and Seth Troxler, amongst many others, in 2010. So I guess that gives you a measure of how good he was.
At a certain point, he mixed the Danny Howells edit of Donna Summer´s I Feel Love, into Christian Smith´s remix of Carl Craig´s At-Les, which was simply one the most mind-blowing moments I´ve had on a Dancefloor in more than 15 years of clubbing. A complete "you had to be there" moment.
Very nice ... 'At Les' has been mind-blowingly great each time I've heard it dropped. There's a very nice 2010 'Electronation' mix from Josh in the promos section
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.
At a certain point, he mixed the Danny Howells edit of Donna Summer´s I Feel Love, into Christian Smith´s remix of Carl Craig´s At-Les, which was simply one the most mind-blowing moments I´ve had on a Dancefloor in more than 15 years of clubbing. A complete "you had to be there" moment.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment