Just wanted to let my peeps know what I thought was a great opportunity.
Silver
Collapse
X
-
Silver
I have to mention to the MS goup here that I feel there is a very lucrative deal about to happen with the price of Silver. It was $17/ounce a day ago and it has shot up to $18.94. I have been watching silver for a while now and I believe now is the time to buy. Silvers all time high was $50 so knowing that the financial fundamentals are flawed a push to commodities is innevitable. Gold is still pushing upwards blowing past $1200 now at $1240.
Just wanted to let my peeps know what I thought was a great opportunity.Tags: None -
-
-
Re: Silver
The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
Comment
-
Re: Silver
Nah its Hogwarts where them freaks live.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Silver
Silver and Gold are going through the roof!!
Gold Breaks $1300 currently $1309
Silver $21.72
Those of you who listened to me and bought it at $17.80 what great timing it was eh?Comment
-
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment