If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
The title says it all. Soul movements. Music from the soul. Music that should put a big smile on your face. I hope you all enjoy it.
Tracklist:
Intro
Nick Warren - In Search Of Silver
Imaani Brown - The Sun (Main mix)
Mollono.Bass - (Die Liebe (Mollono.Bass remix)
Minilogue - Certain Things Part 1 (Freska a Mergada mix)
Phonique - Thousand Finger Man
Veitengruber - Last Train (Helmut Dubnitzky remix)
Shonky - Cluborama
Scope - Luz De Sol
Sebastian Gudding - Saved
Slam - Azure (The Black Dog's Corn Beefy mix)
Clubroot - Orbiting
Till Kruger - Wrong Shirt
Last edited by fatalfelix; September 17, 2010, 02:14:55 PM.
"Computer games don’t affect kids: I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
Thanks guys for the nice reply's . The mixing was perhaps a bit less perfect, but I guess the tracks did the trick . Maybe I will move back to Midi/Traktor later this year, but for now I keep trying to improve the mixing with my current timecode vinyl setup.
"Computer games don’t affect kids: I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
@Rocc42o
It's a Megaupload problem, but if you refresh and refresh and refresh (ectc.) the file should appear.
"Computer games don’t affect kids: I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
"Computer games don’t affect kids: I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
I'm at my study adres at the moment and the internet is a bit f*cked so I can't upload it directly for you to another source. This weekend I will be home and I will fix another link for you .
"Computer games don’t affect kids: I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment