i dont like it, i love it!! this mix is superb!
Jon Zdanis - I Feel So Deep (8-27-2010)
Collapse
X
-
Re: Jon Zdanis - I Feel So Deep (8-27-2010)
i dont like it, i love it!! this mix is superb!♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
-
Re: Jon Zdanis - I Feel So Deep (8-27-2010)
Thank you Kat! I'm glad you love it
Play it loud
Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: Jon Zdanis - I Feel So Deep (8-27-2010)
Thanks Boon! I'm glad you still like it. I should have something soon for another mix. I just haven't had an opportunity to do one yet, been so friggin busy with work these last 2 weeks that I really need a break!Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: Jon Zdanis - I Feel So Deep (8-27-2010)
Just let this one marinate for a while and give people something to look forward to ..... I just realized musics not getting to a point but creating something that has no point. I just finished listening to northern exposure for the millionth time and got so lost in it .... I've been chasing down my sound problems and it all came down to my bios efn everything up. I went through 7 audio interfaces in the past month
Nightmare on boon street .... I was about to take the one I just bought for 2 bills and smash it out front, thought it was an even trade off to let out my frustrations. Sorry for the book. Hope you have a better week.
Comment
-
Re: Jon Zdanis - I Feel So Deep (8-27-2010)
That's all it was. That sucks! I have been working with Synplant trying to get a feel for this thing. It's really cool but when you don't really know what your doing it gets frustrating at times. I came across a sound the other day that I really loved and then had to leave to go to work and when I came back my son had messed around with it so it was gone. I was so bummed, I couldn't be mad at him because he loves to play around in that program. I should have recorded it before I left but oh well. I'll get it next time.Just let this one marinate for a while and give people something to look forward to ..... I just realized musics not getting to a point but creating something that has no point. I just finished listening to northern exposure for the millionth time and got so lost in it .... I've been chasing down my sound problems and it all came down to my bios efn everything up. I went through 7 audio interfaces in the past month
Nightmare on boon street .... I was about to take the one I just bought for 2 bills and smash it out front, thought it was an even trade off to let out my frustrations. Sorry for the book. Hope you have a better week.
Well there is something in the works for a set I'm just not done with it yet
Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
-
Re: Jon Zdanis - I Feel So Deep (8-27-2010)
Ya I know but I got a page and had to leave abruptly for work so I never got a chance. Sucks being on call. Hurry up Monday!!! When I'm on call I look forward to Mondays it's the only time I look forward to Mondays. But he loves playing around with Synplant he even knows exactly where to go to open it up. He's also made some really cool sounds too and when I get the chance to gather them up we can sit down and go them. There may be something in there...Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment