@ Jon@Publik: Thanks. Learned that in college astronomy. I was provoking a noetic, arcane abstraction in connection with electromagnetism, auroras, and the spheres.
amazing aurora borealis pics!
Collapse
X
-
Re: amazing aurora borealis pics!
@ Jon@Publik: Thanks. Learned that in college astronomy. I was provoking a noetic, arcane abstraction in connection with electromagnetism, auroras, and the spheres.
(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ )))) -
Re: amazing aurora borealis pics!
...indeed...
Comment
-
Re: amazing aurora borealis pics!
Sick pics bro =)Comment
-
Re: amazing aurora borealis pics!
Amazing .... One of those trips (along with another several hundred) that I'd like to take !sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: amazing aurora borealis pics!
And to think these are only snapshots capturing one moment in time of these ever-changing light show.
Catch this stuff in person... the aurora lights just playfully dance across the night sky.Comment
-
Re: amazing aurora borealis pics!
Awesome Photos.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment