Congrats Jon. I hope the release does very well for you. Definitely keep me posted on it's release.
taking another really big step
Collapse
X
-
Re: taking another really big step
Congrats Jon. I hope the release does very well for you. Definitely keep me posted on it's release. -
Re: taking another really big step
Thank you for all the positive vibes, y'all
The album will be released on October 19, 2010, by System Recordings. A mini-mix of the tracks can be heard at:
http://soundcloud.com/jonqpublik/jonqpublik-compass-album-taster-mix
I hope y'all enjoy it
Last edited by JonQPublik; September 30, 2010, 08:19:38 AM.Comment
-
Re: taking another really big step
Congrats man i really liked Catacea too... really nice sounds.Comment
-
Re: taking another really big step
Whoops, sorry about that bob (edited for future clarity, too). It will be available through most online music retailers, afaik.
(iTunes, Beatport, Juno...etc...?)Comment
-
Re: taking another really big step
OK, it's official. It's out. Whew!
https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/...284321/Compass
It's available online just about everywhere (including iTunes), but you'll get to hear longer samples at the beatport link
Happy listening!
Comment
-
-
Re: taking another really big step
Thanks y'all.
Everytime I see that emoticon, I think play some Skynyrd!Comment
-
Re: taking another really big step
Congratulations! I hope it succeeds further then your wildest expectations
sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: taking another really big step
Yay Jon. Congrats on your album. I'm sure it'll be a success." Darkness Imprisioning Me
All That I See
Absolute Horror
I Cannot Live
I Cannot Die
Trapped In Myself
Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)
soulseek sn buckman28Comment
-
Re: taking another really big step
Danke danke!Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment