I just remembered . I used to love having my photo taken until I got into photography.
Does Learning how to Mix/Wright Music Take Away from the Mystery?
Collapse
X
-
Re: Does Learning how to Mix/Wright Music Take Away from the Mystery?
I just remembered . I used to love having my photo taken until I got into photography.
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan -
Re: Does Learning how to Mix/Wright Music Take Away from the Mystery?
"There is a level of enlightenment at which you become one with the music. The depth with which you understand sound at a fundamental level means that you are no longer listening, you experience the primal source of creativity." -- Justin BieberComment
-
Re: Does Learning how to Mix/Wright Music Take Away from the Mystery?
Wonder where he stole that from
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Does Learning how to Mix/Wright Music Take Away from the Mystery?
Wow, did that little brat really say that by himself? Thats deep and inspiringComment
-
Re: Does Learning how to Mix/Wright Music Take Away from the Mystery?
Comment
-
Re: Does Learning how to Mix/Wright Music Take Away from the Mystery?
I still don't get why anyone gives 2 sh*ts about what Justin Bieber is up to
He's a kid ffs, who cares what his hair looks like, what he says, how he dresses or otherwise...
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Does Learning how to Mix/Wright Music Take Away from the Mystery?
I think it's like learning a language. Before you know it, it's all gibberish. Once you know the basics, a string of words begin to open up. When you master it, you appreciate the unsaid meanings and nuances of that particular language.
Same with maths, physics, any kind of discipline.
Why should learning how to mix or write music take away from the mystery? It should only add to the wonder. The only sucky part is when you appreciate it at a level people around you don't.
The risk is when you think you know something, and become a (music) snob.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.Comment
-
Re: Does Learning how to Mix/Wright Music Take Away from the Mystery?
I think it's like learning a language. Before you know it, it's all gibberish. Once you know the basics, a string of words begin to open up. When you master it, you appreciate the unsaid meanings and nuances of that particular language.
Same with maths, physics, any kind of discipline.
Why should learning how to mix or write music take away from the mystery? It should only add to the wonder. The only sucky part is when you appreciate it at a level people around you don't.
The risk is when you think you know something, and become a (music) snob.
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Comment
-
Re: Does Learning how to Mix/Wright Music Take Away from the Mystery?
only if you forget what got you interested enough to involve yourself to that level in the first place. if you start listening to try to measure yourself with a dj/producer, your experience isn't about enjoying the music. if you listen because you want to hear cool shit, and you get a trained ear for the nuances, it's pretty dope to be educated.
i dabbled with producing long enough to know it's hard as shit and i'm not a natural, and so my appreciation for good work is increased when i hear it. when i hear bad stuff, i don't dwell on WHY i think it's crap because that would be no fun..Comment
-
Re: Does Learning how to Mix/Wright Music Take Away from the Mystery?
You know, I know this steak doesn't exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious. After nine years, you know what I realize?
[Takes a bite of steak]
Ignorance is bliss.Comment
-
Re: Does Learning how to Mix/Wright Music Take Away from the Mystery?
Well put. This came out better than how I was trying to word it. Shazaam.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment