fukin enjoy guys, id love to be there...
BedRock 12
Collapse
X
-
Re: BedRock 12
Just a heads up for you. I stayed there a couple of weeks ago for work. It's the world's hottest hotel (not in a good way!), no aircon, no fans, and extremely noisy. Also very basic accommodation, not very good value for money.Comment
-
Re: BedRock 12
Posted 4 hours ago by John Digweed: Fantastic night at the UU Clinic in Helsinki last night, Great vibe and I loved the room, Loads of new tunes from Bedrock 12 went down well
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: BedRock 12
No worries, we went with Comfort Inn Victoria!
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: BedRock 12
I don't know?

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: BedRock 12
Well I don't know London at all, can someone organise something?
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: BedRock 12
I would be up for going for a drink before...if anyone is willing...The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
Re: BedRock 12
Come to the bar then mate we all meeting for drinks @ 9:00
^^What dosen't Kill you make you stronger ^^Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment