If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
-are you dressing up, if so what's your costume going to be?
-----
I'm most likely staying in Florida...and since I just bought a house, the wife and I are probably handing out candy since we're in a very Halloween friendly neighborhood. Or we're going out, we haven't yet decided...
oh snap, the legs are part of the costume , i was thinking is he gna ride that thing the whole time
but isn't halloween supposed to be a scary costume, im personally not doing much, its mine and the wife's anniversary but unfortunately were in two different continents rite now...maybe ill scare her on skype or sth, ill video chat with her and have someone attack me.
but isn't halloween supposed to be a scary costume,
i always go creepy. two years ago i was a bloody murdering clown, last year i was half alive half dead (half skull face- wife did a great job on the face paint.)
The last movie I worked on the makeup artist (from australia) was VERY talented, I should see what he would charge me to turn me into this demon (i'm the zombie cop, I get killed in this movie )
Nice, is this your occupation? Actor guy? pretty cool.
Last year I was this with my rucca! I was a homeboy with no hood esse! The funny thing is that people thought there were gangsta's at the party LOL
The last movie I worked on the makeup artist (from australia) was VERY talented, I should see what he would charge me to turn me into this demon (i'm the zombie cop, I get killed in this movie )
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment