I love Halloween! A friend of ours is having a party, but not sure what the plan is yet. I have a costume in mind, but we shall see...
Halloween Thread
Collapse
X
-
Re: Halloween Thread
I love Halloween! A friend of ours is having a party, but not sure what the plan is yet. I have a costume in mind, but we shall see...sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
-
Re: Halloween Thread
LOL. awesome pics.Nice, is this your occupation? Actor guy? pretty cool.
Last year I was this with my rucca! I was a homeboy with no hood esse! The funny thing is that people thought there were gangsta's at the party
LOL
[ATTACH=CONFIG]5655[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]5656[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]5658[/ATTACH]
..and here I am wAsted..good times!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]5657[/ATTACH]
Holloween is fun!Comment
-
Comment
-
Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.
sigpicComment
-
Re: Halloween Thread
^^^ that's a good look for you hun
hehe
I've never been one to dress up in a scary costume, but I do think that for the most part, the scary costumes come up with the best ideassigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: Halloween Thread
Same makeup artist worked on the following demon this week:

Now that's a costume!
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Halloween Thread
In Vegas, it´s Morillo or Swedish House Mafia, which is a trick a enough in itself, maybe Donald Glaude will be playing afterhours somewhere..... yea.Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: Halloween Thread
I'm going as a wizard this year.
Comment
-
Re: Halloween Thread
We don't do much here either. But I would still like to think of it as scary
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Halloween Thread
i'm going to the FOX theater here in atlanta to see 311 play for 3 hours! they're starting off by playing their entire album MUSIC (badass, old school). then they're going to be playing for another hour or so. doubt i'm going to dress up, but i guarantee it's gonna be a badass night.Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
-
Re: Halloween Thread
^That will be fun, saw them in San Diego at Street Scene a couple years back, great show. Their music sounds great live.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment