Can't wait
Sean Cusick
Collapse
X
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Sean Cusick
The full 5 hours?




































i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
-
Re: Sean Cusick
completely agree.. cant believe he gave the go ahead for the full set.. great news Steve!!
props to Graham and Cusick, great stuff ppl!"pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" JamesComment
-
Re: Sean Cusick
A-W-E-S-O-M-E news!
Q6 is one of those guys I´d love to see play in my country. We get Three and Burridge (who have a somewhat similar sound) quite regularly, but we never had Q6.
I´m sure i´ll use this mix to bug a few promoters I know.
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Sean Cusick
This is going to be so awesome. 5 hours of Q6. I can't wait. I have seen Sean about 5 since 2001 and everyone time he just gets better and better. One of my favorite djs out there. To bad he does not dj as much as he used too.Common Sense is not Common at all.Comment
-
Re: Sean Cusick
seems like he is getting back into it now... which is good.For your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.

uuh uhh uhhhhhh yeahhh !!!!!



Comment