-Psynce-
Sopranos
Collapse
X
-
Agreed Jib but it's so fuckin' addictive. Here in Belgium we're still waiting for season 5 to come out on DVD.Originally posted by Jibgolly
-Psynce- -
It's absurd to weigh a series' success by its number of seasons.
Flying Circus, Faulty Towers or Twin Peaks prove the point.
Simpsons might be the only exception.
wf"Wit is the epitaph of an emotion" - NietzscheComment
-
I agree, Sopranos was a great sreies that makes us wait to long between seasons. Not much we can do about it. I also agree that 2006 is the next and final season. As the last episode of season 5 ended I jokingly said to my wife,' I guess that is it untill 06." Shit, I did not think I would be right.
Is Deadwood that good?? And how come no one mentioned Sex In The City??Not living my life to see if I get into heaven or hell, just how long I'll have to spend in purgatory.Comment
-
Re: Soprano's
fuck yeah !! finally..this is the last season right?Originally posted by JibgollyTHE SOPRANOS ARE BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Season 6 Premiers Sunday March 12Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Soprano's
james gandolfini did Inside The Actors Studio sometime last fall i believe. during the interview he mentions season 6 will be the last one but... it will air in two installments.
so we will get one batch of shows beggining in march, and the final episodes later in the year. dont know if there's a reason behind this other than stretching it out for maximum value.Comment
-
Sopranos
This could have been posted, so I apologize if it had.
But I heard that the official date for the Sporanos to start back up is Sunday March 12th, does anybody know that for sure?
I just started watching the last season again because I forget everything that happened. Totally blows that they waited so long. This shit better be good for the long wait...Comment
-
Re: Sopranos
Yeap 12th March cant wait...Originally posted by diggler20This could have been posted, so I apologize if it had.
But I heard that the official date for the Sporanos to start back up is Sunday March 12th, does anybody know that for sure?
I just started watching the last season again because I forget everything that happened. Totally blows that they waited so long. This shit better be good for the long wait...
I live for the look on your face....Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment