-e-
CoCreateInstance Error
Collapse
X
-
CoCreateInstance Error
does anyone know what this error is or why I keep getting it every single time when my computer boots up :S
-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meTags: None -
WildTangent - just like I like my drinks
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Holy shit Jib, I've got that WildTangent BS on my computer. I've been able to stop it from coming up after every reboot but I still see it in the Control Panel. Talking to some of my coworkers the other day and it turns out it's on some of the work PCs as well. Have no idea where it came from or wtf it does.A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
I know about wild tangent, its a little POS app that gets installed by some sites that host games. Guess you guys are playing to much tetris at work.
But yea, I have removed every single instance of it on my computer, files, registry entries, and yet it still comes up in the control panel.
Jib, you can fix your error during reboot by going start, run, type in msconfig, and then go to the startup tab. Then click on the box next to the file that is referencing wild tangent and it wont boot up anymore. You can probably get rid of a lot of crap in there, but be careful.
-e- are you running an SQL database on your comp? I'm pretty sure thats an SQL error. But you should find a MS SQL file somewhere with the following code:
HRESULT hr = CoCreateInstance (__uuidof(MessageEvents), NULL,
CLSCTX_ALL, __uuidof(IMessageEvents), (void**) &pse);
returns hr = 0x800401f0, CO_E_FIRST
Try calling CoIntialize before calling CoCreateInstance. I did a quick google search and didn't find much else."The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." - Tacitus (55-117 A.D.)
"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
- Thomas JeffersonComment
-
you guys are a bunch of nerds that do not know what you are talking about ...
xoxoxox - mega nerd.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: CoCreateInstance Error
Originally posted by Encryptiondoes anyone know what this error is or why I keep getting it every single time when my computer boots up :S
-e-
Is this what you mean?Comment
-
yeah i think wildtangent is bundled with the recent releases of AIM. i'm pretty sure you can just uninstall thru add/remove programs... if not, then definitely follow directions in asdf_admin's link =)i reject your reality, and substitute my own.
www.flynoteproductions.comComment
-
Re: CoCreateInstance Error
[http://mercuryengine.com]Originally posted by Encryptiondoes anyone know what this error is or why I keep getting it every single time when my computer boots up :S
-e-
:wink:Comment
-
I dont know why I keep getting this... I dont have DQL server installed on the machine
-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: CoCreateInstance Error
The CoCreateInstance problem is a COM error, something is trying to instantiate a COM object but failing. Possibly a an installation failed? Or an upgraded common DLL?Comment
-
I have noticed that I get this error after I install Yahoo Messenger
0e0www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Paul is right, it's a COM object that's failing to initialize. Without knowing more i'd put my money on spyware. Run this:
Get your free download of Spybot – Search & Destroy for Windows operating systems. This Version is provided for users of Windows 7 and newer!
I use it once a month at leastComment
-
micali making a post, been awhile. keep the tunes coming man.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment