^ya right, that guy was f*cking stoopid funny when I saw him live a few years back... I had to be dragged to his show too, I really had my doubts about how big of a waste of time it was going to be, I was wrong though, it was awesome!
"I'd rather chill in this thread": why nonsense don't go away
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
Re: Robbing souls with pictures
^ya right, that guy was f*cking stoopid funny when I saw him live a few years back... I had to be dragged to his show too, I really had my doubts about how big of a waste of time it was going to be, I was wrong though, it was awesome!
It was fun while it lasted...
-
Re: Robbing souls with pictures
I hear it's a great city, my friend from South Florida is moving there, he spent a week and really liked it... but he's going to join second city.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Comment
-
-
Re: Robbing souls with pictures
^^Sick movie mate, i'm going to watch it again soon
Comment
-
Re: Robbing souls with pictures
word up jpg overload

gay is the new thread title, by the way(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Comment
-
-
-
-
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment