^^^^^^^
How often do you have Random T**ugh,s
Collapse
X
-
Re: Random thoughts
^^^^^^^
....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
-
Itīs a spiritual thing!
feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/currentComment
-
Re: Random thoughts
fukin love it man, good work..hereīs the track:
http://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/teleport-diegoff-remix
Hope I had more time to work with the sounds, and to make a better intro... anyways, I liked it. (read my comment).
Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!Comment
-
Re: Random thoughts
^ thank you!!! I really appreciate your opinion cause if you're in this site, you're into musicItīs a spiritual thing!
feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/currentComment
-
Re: Random thoughts
We kiss, my heart's rushes to my brain, The blood rushes in my veins, fire rushes towards the sky.........Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Random thoughts
just downloaded music from beatport for almost 50 euros. now i'm feeling better
Comment
-
Re: Random thoughts
I got a new job helping a one armed typist with capital letters, but it's shift work.
Comment
-
Re: Random thoughts
hehe♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪ אין סוף ♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
Comment
-
Re: Random thoughts
my site is up
wheeeee♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪ אין סוף ♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
Comment
-
Re: Random thoughts
To the casting director in Tampa who should have retired 20 years ago:
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Random thoughts
That's awesome! What are you using to produce your tracks? Thanks for sharing!Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment