If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Does anybody know where can I download Fruity Loops v.5??
The official webpage directs me to www.tucows.com which is fucking tilt and if I?m lucky, it will start downloading at less than 1kb/sec only to finish after 9 hours and tell me the file is corrupted...
I would be very grateful if somebody gives me a working address for the demo version...
Xeb: I think I?ll have to repost www.fuckinggoogleit.com aimed for you. I did my search already...Don?t think I?m so damn stupid for not searching Fruity Loops 5 in every fucking search engine I know including google before posting here. So please, if you find any page useful for dnld FL5 in google, then let me know. Otherwise, be wise...i?m not interested on useless webpages. No ofense.[/img]
FL Studio is the all-in-one DAW used by millions to produce, mix, and master music. From $99 with Lifetime Free Updates. Download the free trial today.
Xeb: I think I?ll have to repost www.fuckinggoogleit.com aimed for you. I did my search already...Don?t think I?m so damn stupid for not searching Fruity Loops 5 in every fucking search engine I know including google before posting here. So please, if you find any page useful for dnld FL5 in google, then let me know. Otherwise, be wise...i?m not interested on useless webpages. No ofense.[/img]
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment