If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I don't have one besides reading, gym, the internet, and I'm sure someone will say posting to the boobies thread.
But reading, gym, the internet don't really count as hobbies I don't think.
Work is almost 24/7 for me, even surfing on the net can be work.
So I'm thinking I should pick up something that's different ad can help me recharge because work kills me.
DJing, everyone's a DJ these days, plus it's gonna take time to master it and then more time to keep going at it.
So what are your hobbies MSers?
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoff
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
Reading
Writing Poetry
Photography
Scrap Booking (ya ya I know, very girlie and lame, but I love it!)
I haven't really had much time to focus on my hobbies lately, but hopefully I will get some time at some point!
sigpic RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
I don't have one besides reading, gym, the internet, and I'm sure someone will say posting to the boobies thread.
But reading, gym, the internet don't really count as hobbies I don't think.
Work is almost 24/7 for me, even surfing on the net can be work.
So I'm thinking I should pick up something that's different ad can help me recharge because work kills me.
DJing, everyone's a DJ these days, plus it's gonna take time to master it and then more time to keep going at it.
So what are your hobbies MSers?
You didn't mention photography?? That's what I think of with you !
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
I guess photography was mostly just to record my time in Shanghai and when I travel, I've never really seen it as a hobby. There're heaps of amateur-professional photographers in China, the locals just love taking pictures (usually of themselves )
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoff
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
Yeah, but you really do take great, interesting photographs , and lots of them. Which I am so glad you share with us!!
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
Poker although have just returned from 1.5 years in Thailand playing professionally so has kind of gone from hobby to profession and now back to hobby.
Also havent posted on here in about 2 years so 'hi' lol
[quote=lilsensa '] 'Who wants to sample size my ball sack?'
Well the obvious for me DJ'ing. It's been a hobby of mine for almost 18 years, the day I think of it as work I'll quit. My other hobbies are my kids and trying to be a good dad and bring them up in a respectful way. My last hobby is reading and collecting Stephen King and Joe Hill. I don't really count gaming as being a hobby because I only get to do it when I have the time to but it's a fun thing to do with the kids.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment