I'll be there again with the Mrs. and cousin.
Who's going to WMC this year?
Collapse
X
-
Re: Who's going to WMC this year?
I am!!! Haven't worked out the finer details but I know of at least 4 other gals from this city who will be going and we've discussed sharing a condo so we'll see what happens!
Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
Comment
-
Comment
-
sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: Who's going to WMC this year?
Had hoped to go - so may be a late entry when I know what bonus I may (or may not) be getting :PsigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: Who's going to WMC this year?
There is a good chance I will be busting my WMC cherry this March. Can't wait for the boat party
--The world is always three drinks behind--Comment
-
Re: Who's going to WMC this year?
i might make the trip on my way to/from LA unless I go LA for NYEThe Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Who's going to WMC this year?
I'm IN!Comment
-
Re: Who's going to WMC this year?
If I get the news I think I'm most likely going to be getting tomorrow (fingers crossed)... I'll be putting down a deposit on a condo or house for WMC shortly
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Who's going to WMC this year?
does anyone srsly go to the conference itself?
let the WMC planners have their fun little week. the real shit happens at the end of march imoyou could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment