thanks!?!
Anyone know how to unlock cell phones...
Collapse
X
-
Anyone know how to unlock cell phones...
Anyone know how to unlock cell phones? I have an HTC Pure on the AT&T network and just moved to Ukraine. It has service but I would like to use it with a local cell phone provider to save money. Any info would be appreciated.
thanks!?! -
Re: Anyone know how to unlock cell phones...
Sorry man, I have no experience with this. You check google out? There seems to be some info out there, but I think you may need to purchase an unlock code -
Re: Anyone know how to unlock cell phones...
^yeah i think if you google around enough you can find it. also i think people selling them are BS. I think it is just a number/key combo you have to put into the phone is all, that info shouldn't be something you have to pay for imo.Comment
-
Re: Anyone know how to unlock cell phones...
Comment
-
Re: Anyone know how to unlock cell phones...
good luck with any of those smart phones....i had a baby unicorn while trying to unlock a blackberry...these new ones are notoriously difficult.The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment