^yeah normally new releases always skew high and then slowly level out, but this one already has 230k votes and is still up there, behind the godfather 2 with 250k votes. but i do this new titles are biased vs old ones, as all uber nerds are going to vote 10/10 for all the lord of the rings flicks, and i bet a ton of them havent even seen any of the godfather flicks.
Inception
Collapse
X
-
Re: Inception
^yeah normally new releases always skew high and then slowly level out, but this one already has 230k votes and is still up there, behind the godfather 2 with 250k votes. but i do this new titles are biased vs old ones, as all uber nerds are going to vote 10/10 for all the lord of the rings flicks, and i bet a ton of them havent even seen any of the godfather flicks. -
Re: Inception
230k that's a big number if you consider it was out a couple months ago....i think people are too excited about this movie, too bad it's too late to watch it on big screen.Comment
-
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Inception
you better believe it.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Inception
Not just...but the new brainwashed generations will never sit through a film that doesn't have CGI and will never understand a scene in a movie where there is no talking...i fucking hate new movies I swear! If you watch pretty much any half decent flick from the 70's the way its directed is soooo much more suspenseful. Last good film in that sense was Mesrine.^yeah normally new releases always skew high and then slowly level out, but this one already has 230k votes and is still up there, behind the godfather 2 with 250k votes. but i do this new titles are biased vs old ones, as all uber nerds are going to vote 10/10 for all the lord of the rings flicks, and i bet a ton of them havent even seen any of the godfather flicks.The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
Re: Inception
check out my ratings I have given out so far. Be sure to catch battle for haditha. Unbelievable movie.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Inception
Found the thread
What an unbelievably well made movie. Seeing this movie leaves me wondering why Hurt Locker had so much undeserved importance. An introduction into the Iraqi culture, how innocent people are dying, what our marines are going through mentally, and the challenges of war, how Iraqi Sheikhs with agendas are using some of the
Just noticed that I rated that a 9/10 as well.Last edited by Kamal; November 26, 2010, 09:32:06 AM.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Inception
was defo better on the big screen
heres is Nolans diagram of the film - spoiler of course!
i still dont get how they get out of limbo - being killed is implied, but they were already warned that being shot in higher layers resulted in limbo for ever...... ?....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Re: Inception
Great movie...nice twisted story!MOONCHINE - Polytechnic/Baroque/Tulipa
http://soundcloud.com/chad-mcneelyComment
-
Re: Inception
I didn't think this film was that great at all. It was like The Matrix meets Vanilla Sky with Minority Report thrown in. Nothing new. Avatar was just a science fiction remake of Dances With Wolves. A.I. Artificial Intelligence was just Pinocchio.Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: Inception
Intelligent, innovative and exciting, which Inception rare summer blockbuster that succeeds as well as viscerally intellectually.brain, Twister, to be sure. But the fact that the plot requires attention only increases the joy.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment