I'm in shock, I just realised I don't have an event planned until NYE, and I'm not even that enthusiastic about that one.
How often do you have Random T**ugh,s
Collapse
X
-
Re: Random thoughts
I'm in shock, I just realised I don't have an event planned until NYE, and I'm not even that enthusiastic about that one.
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan -
Re: Random thoughts
the ship looks amazing!!
I'm going to Spain! And taking Disney's brand new cruise ship the "Disney Dream" back to Florida after we stop at a few islands... Only 40 of us on the new ship 
have a great time
♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
Comment
-
Re: Random thoughts
^Thanks, should be a blast... I'll send you the commercial portion of the shoot once it's done
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Random thoughts
♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
Comment
-
Re: Random thoughts
That could work really well !!
Hoff will want an invite
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
-
Re: Random thoughts
The oxford dictionary added a word specially for Hoff this year.
automagically = automatically and in a way that seems ingenious, inexplicable, or magical !!The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Random thoughts
battery pull FTWThe Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment