This one is the first show, may be with the next emission the sign is better.
Martin Garcia - Delta FM Buenos Aires (03-Dic-2010)
Collapse
X
-
Re: Martin Garcia - Delta FM Buenos Aires (03-Dic-2010)
I think he means if there is a rip for Mariano's show.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Martin Garcia - Delta FM Buenos Aires (03-Dic-2010)
I'm actually ripping it now. Fingers crossed it all works, because it is sounding really good.
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Martin Garcia - Delta FM Buenos Aires (03-Dic-2010)
Part 1
01. Larsson - Der Kleine Elefant (Dub Mix)
02. Anauel - Waves Through The City (Eelke Kleijn Remix)
03. The Steals Feat Jayn Hanna - Golden (Jimmy Van M & Luis Junior Remix)
04. ID [min 24]
05. ID [min 31]
06. Julien Parise - A5b (Mirko Remix) + Luther King - I Have A Dream (Acapella)
07. Zoo Brazil - Match (OD Muzique & Mark Holmes Remix)
08. Soundexile Feat. Nikol - Whiskey & Honey (Martin Garcia Astronomical Dub)
Part 2
01. Radio Slave - I Don't Need A Cure For This (Original Mix)
02. 16 Bit Lolitas - Global Warm-Up (Original Mix)
03. ID [min 21]
04. Monaque - I Will Follow (Original Mix)
05. Hernan Cattaneo & John Tonks - July (Manuel Sofia Remix)
06. ID [min 40]
07. ID [min 48]
08. Shane - Continental Fusion (Original Mix)Comment
-
Re: Martin Garcia - Delta FM Buenos Aires (03-Dic-2010)
Sha-fookin-weetIt's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment