destroying the floors right now....
Kasey Taylor & Chris Meehan
Collapse
X
-
yeah that is a great track.Comment
-
heard that micali remixed a track of kasey, will release in vapour next year
Comment
-
I've to share this with you guys..
Last night I went to listen to Andy Jarrod, Kasey Taylor and Chris Meehan and all I've to say is that it was a great night up there, the club was full of people dancing to the bombs they dropped
I've you would have the opportunity to listen to these guys live.. here's my advice.. don't miss it
Chris and Kasey are some serious person, thumps up for both!
Thanks for the amazing night you gave us you Vapourized guys, and thanks for the Simplicity record

CHEERS
Comment
-
Re: Kasey Taylor & Chris Meehan
A quality duo, productions are first rate.
Vapour Recordings is without doubt one of the most consistent labels since its inception.
Kasey Taylor has always been one of my favourite producers especially under hid 'Ocean Wave' guise.
All the Taylor and Meehan stuff has also been wicked.
Keep up the good work.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,514
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment