If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
A couple of days ago I was browsing through this King Britt mix, and was actually kind of put off when I heard a few hip-hop numbers throughout it.
His remix of Josh OneŽs "Comtemplation" is one of my top 10 house tracks ever, so I was curious to hear the mix, but felt a bit disappointed by that blend of house and hip-hop, maybe youŽll like it better than me : http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...hia-10-10-2010
depends on what you mean by EDM (or how broad you are with it)
But theres DJ Food; Coldcut and a ton of ninjatunes artists that blend bounderies;
DY yoda, amon tobin, Mr Scruff, Tom Middleton, David Homes etc etc
XLR8R Podcast had mixes recently in celebration of Ninja Tunes' 20th anniversary. The mix from Anti-Pop Consortium should fit the bill nicely. Enjoy! http://ninjatunexx.xlr8r.com/
Yep. Anymore sets like that would be great as I don't really have that much in my collection. I enjoy that type of lush, raw and downtempo hip hop and can't seem to find much around.
There's plenty of sets I don't have from the MCast crew. Is there an archive that I can just download everything at once by DJ? E.g. All of Caley's and BureOne sets?
Yep. Anymore sets like that would be great as I don't really have that much in my collection. I enjoy that type of lush, raw and downtempo hip hop and can't seem to find much around.
I've got some similar stuff posted on MCast that you may find enjoyable...
sonic:torsion 039 - Live at the Agenda Lounge, San Jose (05-29-10)
01. Kosma - Kalderon [INFRACom!]
02. Megashira - Falling down (Karma remix) [INFRACom!]
03. Waiwan - Blue [Autonomy]
04. Waiwan - The deep [Autonomy]
05. Rubberoom - Body snatchin' (remix instrumental) [Elastic]
06. Waiwan - Yesterday [Autonomy]
07. Rubberoom - Body snatchin' (instrumental) [Elastic]
08. Deadbeats - Made in shades [20:20 Vision]
09. Deadbeats - Cutee [20:20 Vision]
10. Ill Media - Interlude [iLL Kinetics]
11. Baaz - Stand still [Sthlmaudio]
12. Maayan Nidam - Merry go round [Wolf + Lamb]
13. STL - Too slow [Something]
14. Time for Trees - Who can know such things [Archipel]
15. Stereociti - Track #1 [Deep Explorer]
16. Patchworks - Minotaur [Patchworks Productions]
17. Cottam - Whobadu [Story]
18. Vakula - Half [Quintessentials]
19. Gadi Mizrahi - She don't [Spectral Sound]
20. The Pressing Plant - The laque [Combustible]
21. Logic Box - Damp cloth [Adult Only]
22. Gadi Mizrahi - She only looks at you [Spectral Sound]
23. Matt John - Sacing [Perlon]
24. Audio Werner - Easygoing [Hartchef Discos]
25. Rudolf - Brownies [Serialism]
26. The Royal We - Party guilt (Matthew Style club mix) [Crosstown]
27. Azuni - Use me [Sthlmaudio]
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment